Secondary user avatar photo?

rao_94583

Verified Owner
Cars
AT, Audi e-tron GT
I can't figure out how to change the avatar photo for my wife's profile. The manual seems to indicate that this is possible via the mobile app, but there is no mention of the secondary user on the app. (I know both of us have to log in using the primary account, so that's what we've done). Anyone know how to do this?

I can't figure out how to change the avatar photo for my wife's profile. The manual seems to indicate that this is possible via the mobile app, but there is no mention of the secondary user on the app. (I know both of us have to log in using the primary account, so that's what we've done). Anyone know how to do this?
For the secondary profile you have to do it within the car, and it can only be preselected from a provided selection of avatars.

For the secondary profile you have to do it within the car, and it can only be preselected from a provided selection of avatars.
I see. Sigh.

"Customize your avatar using the Lucid Mobile App" came up but I do not see where to do that in the app?
Maybe this is the thread to address it?
IMG_5476.jpg

"Customize your avatar using the Lucid Mobile App" came up but I do not see where to do that in the app?
Maybe this is the thread to address it?
View attachment 17994
Unless they've changed things since early last year, it works this way. The primary account person can select an avatar picture in the app and that picture shows in the car when they are driving. The secondary person can put a different picture in the app, but when they're driving they can only choose from the avatar pictures in the car to show on the screen.

The screen shot was very helpful; thanx.
That said, here's my screenshot trying to get my "IT" avatar to change to a picture.
After selecting my picture, when I select "done" in the lower right corner it goes back to the original 1st screen and asks me to save but my avatar is still "IT" and not the photo.
Is this where I read somewhere that I have to log out of the car and log back in for both my mobile app and car to reflect the new avatar?

The screen shot was very helpful; thanx.
That said, here's my screenshot trying to get my "IT" avatar to change to a picture.
After selecting my picture, when I select "done" in the lower right corner it goes back to the original 1st screen and asks me to save but my avatar is still "IT" and not the photo.
Is this where I read somewhere that I have to log out of the car and log back in for both my mobile app and car to reflect the new avatar?
Yes. The log out/ log in is still necessary. Weird, but true.

How do you log out of your car? Been in my settings and can't find it. I do see on my app but that did not clear the problem. TIA!

PS: Found this (unrelated) YouTube video about the Lucid app, while I was searching. Maybe @Bobby you can make a YouTube video on this subject?

How do you log out of your car? Been in my settings and can't find it. I do see on my app but that did not clear the problem. TIA!

PS: Found this (unrelated) YouTube video about the Lucid app, while I was searching. Maybe @Bobby you can make a YouTube video on this subject?
Try switching to guest profile, then back to yours.

On the pilot panel, go to settings when on the primary profile, look up top next to the avatar and press sign out.
Ahhhh, hiding in plain sight!
Thank you!

Signed out and signed back in. No update to my avatar!
Here endeth the experiment :eek: (for me)

Back