How long for you to get your Referral Check?

momo3605

Verified Owner
Cars
718 Spyder, R1T, Air T
Referral Code
OV9HL03Y
Anyone actually get their Referral bonus mailed to them? It's been over a month, and my DA is ghosting me, i called support center, they took my case, and never called me back. So I turn to the mighty forums...how long till you got your Referral bonus?

Thanks!

What referral check?

When you order a Lucid, the referral gets you get a $1000 off (in the form of a post sale check), the referree gets points
Oh, I see, I thought it was just discounted off your car. Good to know!

Ok, how long does it take for the points to appear in the app after they take delivery of the car? Just asking...

When you order a Lucid, the referral gets you get a $1000 off (in the form of a post sale check), the referree gets points
I had $1000 reduction on the price of the car shown on my invoice. No check after the fact.

I had $1000 reduction on the price of the car shown on my invoice. No check after the fact.
You should check on that…it shows as a discount in the invoice, but it’s not actually taken off in the purchase agreement. They were very clear it’s a mailed rebate, not a discount

Yup, I'm sure. Here's a snippet from the purchase agreement:

1705186470837.png

Totals after fees, deposit, down payment, and amount financed are all in agreement, too.

Back