High Rez Photos for Wallpaper?

Tesla2Lucid

Verified Owner
Cars
DE-P (1st dzn: 10/30/21)
DE Number
Referral Code
TBW1L5UN
I'm looking for a place to get high resolution photos (okay, not too high) of the LUCID logo (just the white letters placed against black background) as well the Lucid bear (like the sticker that goes on the side panel of the car). I thought there was a time where LucidMotors dot com had that on their site but I don't see it. I need it for another customization project that will be revealed in 3 weeks. I don't literally need this for wallpaper but I think that's what they call it?

Any thoughts where I can get free stuff? Maybe @xponents can scoop everyone, like usual?

I made a 4000x4000 image if that works for you with an upscaler
1701456451709.png

Download it from the attachment below for full resolution! And I will try to get the bear.

I'm looking for a place to get high resolution photos (okay, not too high) of the LUCID logo (just the white letters placed against black background) as well the Lucid bear (like the sticker that goes on the side panel of the car). I thought there was a time where LucidMotors dot com had that on their site but I don't see it. I need it for another customization project that will be revealed in 3 weeks. I don't literally need this for wallpaper but I think that's what they call it?

Any thoughts where I can get free stuff? Maybe @xponents can scoop everyone, like usual?
I have a vector file of the bear. I can send it to you.

Can you work with a PDF? Or do you want SVG? Or give me dimensions, and I can make you a big PNG.

I have a vector file of the bear. I can send it to you.

Can you work with a PDF? Or do you want SVG? Or give me dimensions, and I can make you a big PNG.
The bear was impossible to find for me, so it would be appreciated if you post them.

You could always take a picture of the bear sticker or the sticker on your car if you have it. That's what I did for a project I'm working on.

Attachments

• Lucid Bear.jpg
    Lucid Bear.jpg
    559.8 KB · Views: 78
Thanx for your help @xponents. @joec let me get back to you on file type.

Okay, clip art is not my thing but here's a rudimentary mock up of what I'm looking to do. LUCID in the Lucid font, horizontally in white letters on a black background that will be a 3x5' flag. Under it, in white, the Lucid Bear. Probably a vector file but looks like the Etsy peeps are not particular. @joec thoughts or PM me?

Attachments

• lucid.png
    lucid.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 117
Okay, clip art is not my thing but here's a rudimentary mock up of what I'm looking to do. LUCID in the Lucid font, horizontally in white letters on a black background that will be a 3x5' flag. Under it, in white, the Lucid Bear. Probably a vector file but looks like the Etsy peeps are not particular. @joec thoughts or PM me?
I think you should use this EXACT image and put it on the car.

I can probably help you out. I'm working on a stained glass piece including the bear and the Lucid logo. So I have both in jpg formats and can convert them to anything else, or I have a program that will put them together and save them as an image. I'm on my way out right now and won't be home until around 9. But contact me tomorrow if you want.

I can probably help you out. I'm working on a stained glass piece including the bear and the Lucid logo. So I have both in jpg formats and can convert them to anything else, or I have a program that will put them together and save them as an image. I'm on my way out right now and won't be home until around 9. But contact me tomorrow if you want.
Omg I would love a copy as well. Stained glass sounds cool 😎

Stained glass does sound cool. Yes, please to whatever you can send my way. You can email, text, Telegram, smoke signals, etc. Thank YOU!

Tell us more about the stained glass project. Sounds pretty dope.

The finished piece was going to be posted when it's finished, replacing my tree picture. But I don't work quickly. I started drawing the pattern about six weeks ago and I have a few weeks to go before it's done. The goal is to finish by New Years. At this point the pieces are cut an fitted, and now each has to be wrapped in foil, and there's a few steps after that. I'm attaching two pictures. One is the pieces fit together. The bear is a lighter brown when it's hanging rather than laid out on a table. The second is the pattern I'm working from. The Lucid letters will be black glass soldered on top of the bear. I haven't even started on that part yet.

Attachments

• bear.jpg
    bear.jpg
    994 KB · Views: 82
  • bear pattern.jpg
    bear pattern.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 79
And more about how I can commission you for one
Doing stained glass is strictly a hobby for me. I only have about half of what I've created, the rest was made for family and friends. I've never done a commission for a few reasons. But if anyone was really interested in having me make something for them, I'd talk about it.

The finished piece was going to be posted when it's finished, replacing my tree picture. But I don't work quickly. I started drawing the pattern about six weeks ago and I have a few weeks to go before it's done. The goal is to finish by New Years. At this point the pieces are cut an fitted, and now each has to be wrapped in foil, and there's a few steps after that. I'm attaching two pictures. One is the pieces fit together. The bear is a lighter brown when it's hanging rather than laid out on a table. The second is the pattern I'm working from. The Lucid letters will be black glass soldered on top of the bear. I haven't even started on that part yet.
This is fab-u-lous! I can see the PASSION!

Doing stained glass is strictly a hobby for me. I only have about half of what I've created, the rest was made for family and friends. I've never done a commission for a few reasons. But if anyone was really interested in having me make something for them, I'd talk about it.
Fair enough! I totally respect that. Making a business out of the thing you love is the fastest way to make it the thing you hate. :)

I'm interested but respect your creative timeline. I can't wait to see the finished project next year and would like to discuss with you then. I'll also drop you a DM next year as well.

Last edited:
Back