High Rez Photos for Wallpaper?

Okay, clip art is not my thing but here's a rudimentary mock up of what I'm looking to do. LUCID in the Lucid font, horizontally in white letters on a black background that will be a 3x5' flag. Under it, in white, the Lucid Bear. Probably a vector file but looks like the Etsy peeps are not particular. @joec thoughts or PM me?
I sent you a PM with pictures

@Amster & @joec thank YOU guys, as well as the rest of the LOC crew for coming to my rescue! I think that even rhymes! It takes a village and we've certainly got a good, nay, great one here! 🤗

Is it possible to send me the files also?
Honestly, I'd ask that you reach out with a DM directly to those two as I'm so appreciative for what they've done but, it is their work, after all 😊

Honestly, I'd ask that you reach out with a DM directly to those two as I'm so appreciative for what they've done but, it is their work, after all 😊
Oh, I thought the high res files were from Lucid. No worries.

Flag finally came. Too late for Antarctica but on time for the PCH run! Thank you 🙏 @Amster for helping me with the design !!!

Attachments

• IMG_5237.mov
    5.6 MB
Flag finally came. Too late for Antarctica but on time for the PCH run! Thank you 🙏 @Amster for helping me with the design !!!
Looks great Doc! Were there other Air owners on the run? I was planning on joining but had family emergency at the last minute. Hope it was a great drive. I'll try to make the next run to join you.

I guess you can now say that the Lucid flag has been planted... on an electrical box? 🤣

Also, was the hood always like that?
I asked the Etsy person two things before placing the order: (1) Would it arrive on time (if not, I was offering to pay for expedited shipping) & (2) was it a two sided flag without bleed through to the other side. Her answer was YES to both questions and the execution was NYET to both questions. Yes, I got a full refund but the other side of that flag is LUCID backwards (bleed through) so I can't video from the other side & thus had to include the electrical box (powering like 40 Tesla Superchargers) in the frame instead of filming from the other side :eek:

Hood is in transition ;)

Looks great Doc! Were there other Air owners on the run? I was planning on joining but had family emergency at the last minute. Hope it was a great drive. I'll try to make the next run to join you.
No other Lucid peeps but I did let one of the Tesla Supercharging guys drive my car and he called his wife from the car and said he found his next EV!

Hope the family emergency resolved positively.

Next SoCalEV run is Sat. 2/3/24!

*crashes car*

But seriously, HOW are you guys not more afraid to give it like that? I would be terrified!
Passion! It was estimated I gave >1000 rides/drives in my Teslas, most of them with my 2008 & 2010 Roadster(s)!

*crashes car*

But seriously, HOW are you guys not more afraid to give it like that? I would be terrified!
That’s what insurance is for. I’ll let nearly anyone with whom I have a reasonable level of trust drive my cars, if I think they will not be idiots. And if they are idiots, they lose that privilege for life, with no chance to regain it, not just temporarily.

That’s what insurance is for. I’ll let nearly anyone with whom I have a reasonable level of trust drive my cars, if I think they will not be idiots. And if they are idiots, they lose that privilege for life, with no chance to regain it, not just temporarily.
But wouldnt you want a dash cam for that(assuming you don't, that is)?

And I would let a friend drive the car, but what about a random stranger like @Tesla2Lucid described? What would you do then?

But wouldnt you want a dash cam for that(assuming you don't, that is)?

And I would let a friend drive the car, but what about a random stranger like @Tesla2Lucid described? What would you do then?
Oh there’s no way I’m not in the passenger seat unless it’s a close friend. No dashcam needed when I’m there.

And, it depends on the stranger.

I asked the Etsy person two things before placing the order: (1) Would it arrive on time (if not, I was offering to pay for expedited shipping) & (2) was it a two sided flag without bleed through to the other side. Her answer was YES to both questions and the execution was NYET to both questions. Yes, I got a full refund but the other side of that flag is LUCID backwards (bleed through) so I can't video from the other side & thus had to include the electrical box (powering like 40 Tesla Superchargers) in the frame instead of filming from the other side :eek:

Hood is in transition ;)
Etsy is my last choice of web sites to order things from. Things seldom get to me on time. I have a suggestion for the flag though. Get a piece of black fabric the same size and sew it on the back.

I have a suggestion for the flag though. Get a piece of black fabric the same size and sew it on the back.
OMG, you don't know me! I'm very good at ideas but suck at execution so hi-ho, hi-ho, its online I go! :eek:

Etsy is my last choice of web sites to order things from. Things seldom get to me on time. I have a suggestion for the flag though. Get a piece of black fabric the same size and sew it on the back.
It’s all about the individual creator, I’ve found. I’ve had some absolutely exceptional experiences and crafts, who I ordered from again and again, and I’ve had some very mediocre ones too.

I guess it’s not unlike an art fair or flea market in that regard.

Back