HELP - Factory Tour or HQ Experience?

thecodingart

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid AGT
Referral Code
JWJOWFN3
So this is a bit exciting. I've gathered enough referral points for either a Factory Tour or HQ Experience (I might be able to do both after other referrals go through).

These forums have been one of the warmest forums I've joined during a product launch, and I would love to get your guys thoughts and opinions on which I should take with my wife.

Also, I'd like to solicit out any Q&As or asks that I might be able to report back from my experience after everything has been said and done.

Unsure if anyone else here has nabbed/redeemed these guys yet -- would love to hear from you guys as well. Thoughts ‽ Regrets ‽ Hindsight ‽

So this is a bit exciting. I've gathered enough referral points for either a Factory Tour or HQ Experience (I might be able to do both after other referrals go through).

These forums have been one of the warmest forums I've joined during a product launch, and I would love to get your guys thoughts and opinions on which I should take with my wife.

Also, I'd like to solicit out any Q&As or asks that I might be able to report back from my experience after everything has been said and done.

Unsure if anyone else here has nabbed/redeemed these guys yet -- would love to hear from you guys as well. Thoughts ‽ Regrets ‽ Hindsight ‽
How did you already get it? Also, since when were those two in the menu? How much points?

A factory tour would be useful if you are an engineer, a HQ experience would be far more interesting for others! I cast the vote for the HQ because you can meet the wonderful people behind Lucid and pry information from them!

How did you already get it? Also, since when were those two in the menu? How much points?

A factory tour would be useful if you are an engineer, a HQ experience would be far more interesting for others! I cast the vote for the HQ because you can meet the wonderful people behind Lucid and pry information from them!
They've been there since day #1 to my knowledge and are advertised on the rewards home page and redemption page:

1703881417582.png

Hard to choose between those two! There's a lot to do within a few hours' drive of HQ: Yosemite, Napa/Sonoma, Carmel. Can't speak to the attractions near the factory.

Both are awesome. Personally, id probably do a HQ tour over factory, unless you are into the manufacturing process.

Both are awesome. Personally, id probably do a HQ tour over factory, unless you are into the manufacturing process.
I had a feeling the HQ tour might be more interesting myself. Ford's factory tour is pretty interesting and has a museum setup around it, so it's hard to know what to expect with a Lucid factory tour (the factory "itself" is a bit dry and likely fairly predictable tbh).

I had a feeling the HQ tour might be more interesting myself. Ford's factory tour is pretty interesting and has a museum setup around it, so it's hard to know what to expect with a Lucid factory tour (the factory "itself" is a bit dry and likely fairly predictable tbh).
They might have a museum in the factory, but the HQ has the high bay...where they do all the designs and prototyping...

Well at your fast rate, you'll have enough for both in no time! I think they are both well worth it! Depends on if you want your first trip to be to California, or Arizona? Now the bidding war will be on who you want to meet up with first...the Arizona owners, or the California owners like us wonderful Bay Area peeps ;)

They might have a museum in the factory, but the HQ has the high bay...where they do all the designs and prototyping...
There's little chance an HQ tour would include high bay. They may let you see the door, but you won't be going in. Not for an individual tour. Way too disruptive to have to hide all the goodies for one person.

Congratulations! Heck, and here I thought I was doing something with my little 3 referrals. 😂😂😂

To answer one of your questions, I'm shooting for the factory tour. I've already had a small peek at HQ. Plus, my in-laws live about an hour away so we'll be killing two birds with one stone. Gonna try to catch up with @Adnillien too when this happens.

Last edited:
What? Thats REALLY weird... why would you limit the amount of referrals to YOUR company? Any Lucid staff able to chime in on this? This is bad for both the consumer AND the company itself!
Abuse. Referral programs are ripe for abuse, and have been abused since they’ve existed (buying AdWords, etc). I know because… well, let’s just say that once upon a time I had roughly infinite AWS credit and while I have a lot of friends, I don’t have a >$1M credit number of friends lol.

That said, I’m not *at all* saying @thecodingart was abusing it - but that would be a reasonable reason to limit it.

And in case you’re thinking “but it sells cars!”… that’s true, but when the referral bonuses are things that can be resold (EVSE, etc), Lucid would be losing money on those if that happened.

Back