Guest App Access

jace

Cars
Gravity Future Owner
Does Lucid offer an option to provide guest app access for mobile key for users that you allow (similar to add drivers option in the Tesla app)

Does Lucid offer an option to provide guest app access for mobile key for users that you allow (similar to add drivers option in the Tesla app)
Not yet. Hopefully, that’s on their road map.

Not yet. Hopefully, that’s on their road map.
Would be nice if during a Turo you could at least sign in with your Lucid Motors ID to make your settings transfer vehicle to vehicle. I got a Turo today of a Lucid Air Pure and signed out the owner , doesn't look like I can sign in with my Lucid ID I have created awhile back.

When I try to sign in I get an error "Contact Customer Care 5"

Attachments

• 0FA83E93-7801-449F-BF65-A42CCBA6492D.JPG
    0FA83E93-7801-449F-BF65-A42CCBA6492D.JPG
    665.1 KB · Views: 17
Would be nice if during a Turo you could at least sign in with your Lucid Motors ID to make your settings transfer vehicle to vehicle. I got a Turo today of a Lucid Air Pure and signed out the owner , doesn't look like I can sign in with my Lucid ID I have created awhile back.

When I try to sign in I get an error "Contact Customer Care 5"
Yes, accounts are currently locked to VINs. Same is true for loaners, unfortunately. Lucid is aware of how extremely annoying this is, but you should definitely contact customer care about it so they can track it, because the more people that request specific things the more likely things get done. :)

No guarantees, obviously, but it helps them out.

Yes, accounts are currently locked to VINs. Same is true for loaners, unfortunately. Lucid is aware of how extremely annoying this is, but you should definitely contact customer care about it so they can track it, because the more people that request specific things the more likely things get done. :)

No guarantees, obviously, but it helps them out.
That will be a fun a call "I can't login to the Turo I have with my account that I created" :)

Back