Grand Touring Tracker (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car arrived at the Michigan service center 4/11 and is going thru inspection process. So less than two weeks from VIN to transport across the country. Not bad. There were about 20 new vehicles at the service center getting ready for delivery. Mine is VIN # 1051.

19" wheel doesn't look that bad with aerodynamic plate off.

Where's our Placerville GT owner? BH guy said he just delivered one up there!

19" wheel doesn't look that bad with aerodynamic plate off.
I didn’t mind the look of the 19s at all. Low profile tires (20s or 21s) are really hard on rims here in michigan if the car is driven year round.

Reserved GT 4/1/22, order confirmed 4/13/22 for a gray GT. Shocked by the the turnaround time.
Interesting that Lucid is quickly asking for order confirmation of grey cars. I’m hoping this means they’re finally going to start producing a bunch of grey Airs.

Interesting that Lucid is quickly asking for order confirmation of grey cars. I’m hoping this means they’re finally going to start producing a bunch of grey Airs.
They are just confirming all new orders pretty immediately since they've caught up to orders. They don't confirm by color, but they do deliver by color.

Agree, it's better, but would be great if Lucid came up with a center cap to finish it.
There are center caps to go over the Lugnuts. They just hadn’t put them on yet.

My car was in PDI with no clear estimate of when that would be complete but I’m traveling over the next couple weeks and so asked my DA if this process could be expedited so that I can take the car off the service center’s hands and either through his intervention or just cuz my car was up next anyways, I just received a call from him stating that if I want the vehicle faster then I can come pick it up from the service center in Costa Mesa tomorrow (said they would stay open later since I won’t be able to go until after work and it’s about 1.5 hours to get there from my location) rather than wait for home delivery. So I chose that option, signed the loan documents, completed all outstanding cash payments, and hopefully will be able to pick my car up tomorrow.

Would be nice. But the oldest reservation holders were told “early to mid April for their VINs. Early April is long gone and we are within a week of what would be considered the end of mid-April. No updates except the proverbial “soon”.. there is nothing left from the first 4 confirmation batches except grey or silver.

My car was in PDI with no clear estimate of when that would be complete but I’m traveling over the next couple weeks and so asked my DA if this process could be expedited so that I can take the car off the service center’s hands and either through his intervention or just cuz my car was up next anyways, I just received a call from him stating that if I want the vehicle faster then I can come pick it up from the service center in Costa Mesa tomorrow (said they would stay open later since I won’t be able to go until after work and it’s about 1.5 hours to get there from my location) rather than wait for home delivery. So I chose that option, signed the loan documents, completed all outstanding cash payments, and hopefully will be able to pick my car up tomorrow.
Sounds worth it to get it faster!

My loan was coming up on the 30 day window too, so that may have played a factor is helping expedite the process

Every black and white car has a VIN assigned now through January with exception of @Mattlca who has been inactive for over a week.

Every black and white car has a VIN assigned now through January with exception of @Mattlca who has been inactive for over a week.
Love how you reorganized it by exterior color. Also, my order date was Feb 1 (they should be going by that date, not the date I upgraded, which you have there) - no biggie either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back