Finally getting my DE

gmoney

Cars
Lucid Air Dream
Morning,

I just received a call last night from my delivery advisor that my HVAC part arrived and my vehicle that has been stuck in Chicago (pre delivery location) is ready for shipping. He asked would This Friday or Saturday be ok for delivery of my DE (weather permitting)? I was happy to hear that it wasn’t an exceptionally long wait for the part to arrive. Once I get the vehicle I will share my number….I suspect it will be in the 200’s but will confirm this weekend.

Morning,

I just received a call last night from my delivery advisor that my HVAC part arrived and my vehicle that has been stuck in Chicago (pre delivery location) is ready for shipping. He asked would This Friday or Saturday be ok for delivery of my DE (weather permitting)? I was happy to hear that it wasn’t an exceptionally long wait for the part to arrive. Once I get the vehicle I will share my number….I suspect it will be in the 200’s but will confirm this weekend.

We just got hit with a big snow storm here in Chicago, but they're pretty good about clearing the roads. Hope there's no more delays, congrats!

Back