I can now make a New Member thread - '23 Lucid Air Grand Touring!

LucidPez

Verified Owner
Cars
'23 Lucid Air GT
Referral Code
QRLDUSC5
I can finally make this thread! I am now the proud of owner of a 2023 Lucid Grand Touring in Quantum Grey/Santa Cruz. Picked it up today from Costa Mesa. Delivery experience was bumpy but they really picked it up and made it great in the end. They got me some free all weather mats and a vehicle to vehicle charger as well (that ships next week).

One fun fact.... during orientation we were going through the Lucid App while sitting in the car and I asked about Plug and Charge. My Delivery Advisor said I needed to just use the EA app since Lucid no longer comes with free charging. But as I went through the App, I found the EA screen and it said it was valid as of today and for 2 years of free charging. So I do get free charging and I didnt expect that! What a pleasant surprise.

The advisor was kinda flabbergasted. He said that he hasnt seen that before on any new delivery so he isnt sure if something changed again.

EHAqR35.jpeg

xianahG.jpeg

Last edited:
Those are some crazy delivery extras. I haven't heard of anyone getting the v2v charger, let alone free all weather mats! Congrats and welcome!

Congratulations! In addition to your exceptionally beautiful car, you got some decent swag. I’m glad to hear that Lucid are still taking care their new customers.

(Wasn’t aware that Lucid had dropped the EA free charging).

Lucid be flying in Cali 😎😎

Back