New SoCal member and fellow San Diegan

drmaverick

Cars
Touring
Hello fellow Lucid owners! Proud owner and San Diegan here, just picked up my Infinite black Touring with the Stealth package last week and so far really like the car. Haven’t had to charge yet but could use some help with finding reliable EA chargers in and around the county. TIA

Attachments

• 123_1.jpeg
    123_1.jpeg
    561.1 KB · Views: 74
I saw a car that looks just like yours yesterday on 5N. We have a fairly large group of owners here in San Diego. You’re welcome to join our discord channel, here is the link: https://discord.gg/AHmGZFnN

...Haven’t had to charge yet but could use some help with finding reliable EA chargers in and around the county. TIA
Plugshare is a great resource too.

I saw a car that looks just like yours yesterday on 5N. We have a fairly large group of owners here in San Diego. You’re welcome to join our discord channel, here is the link: https://discord.gg/AHmGZFnN
Thanks for that, will surely sign up!

My car’s been in the garage all week so probably someone else with a batmobile 😜

Hello fellow Lucid owners! Proud owner and San Diegan here, just picked up my Infinite black Touring with the Stealth package last week and so far really like the car. Haven’t had to charge yet but could use some help with finding reliable EA chargers in and around the county. TIA
Download the EA app. Search for stations near you. Also search charge stations I th the navigation by selecting charging.

What part of SD?

Nice, I’ll check it out. Thank you 😊

North county
I'm in Poway. We have 3 local EA... one in RB, one in Poway at Wal-Mart and one in Carmel Mountain Ranch. All are pretty good but sometimes there's a wait.

I'm in Poway. We have 3 local EA... one in RB, one in Poway at Wal-Mart and one in Carmel Mountain Ranch. All are pretty good but sometimes there's a wait.
That’s good to know, thank you. I’m in Carmel Valley

Congrats! Another Lucid in SD! And another one her in Carmel Valley. Probably see you around.

Back