New Owner 2024 Air Touring QG Tahoe

ADSTEIN

Verified Owner
Cars
Tesla, BMW, Jaguar
New owner in West Stockbridge, MA.

Well, I picked up my car yesterday at the Natick Mall (MA). Since pickup yesterday I have driven ~315 miles across MA, up into VT by the ski areas and back down.

Fantastic experience picking up car, Alex Rosata spent as much time as I needed to go over every aspect of the car.
Since it was snowing when I picked it up I had them swap the 20" wheels with 19" and brand new Nokia Hakka R5 EVs (they wouldn't actually mount the tires for liability reasons but did swap the wheels for me once I had Mavis actually mount the tires. I can't say enough positive about these tires they are silent, handle well (although I am a boring driver), and I have averaged ~4mil/wh driving through the VT mountains today. When I charged in VT today the car estimated a full SoC of ~440 miles.

Thanks to all for your advice and help in this forum.

Congratulations! I picked up mine from the same location and person exactly a week ago! I've driven much less, and received much lower miles/wh than you but I am using the 20" summer wheels and it's been pretty cold all week.

Whoa what!!
Touring with 440 miles at 100% SOC ?
Is Touring or Grad Touring?

Touring but that was based on 55-60 on country roads in VT.

Touring but that was based on 55-60 on country roads in VT.
I averaged 4.2 driving the hill country roads of TX at those speeds with nice weather but 3.2 driving 75 to 85 on AZ, NM and TX freeways under cold and windy conditions

Still haven't gotten snows yet, 6000 miles since January. A lot of it traveling to Waitsfield over App Gap from NY.

Still haven't gotten snows yet, 6000 miles since January. A lot of it traveling to Waitsfield over App Gap from NY.
Ah yes, but do you have all seasons or summer tires? My car came with 20" summers which I would not want too drive in freezing conditions.

I've noticed my efficiency fluctuates quite a bit based on avg speed and how often regen is applied. makes perfect sense to me!. Enjoy your lucid!

Back