My Lease Deal

higherflier

Cars
Air GT
I just took delivery of a quantum grey Air Grand Touring. Sold the Tesla Model X Plaid I bought for $150,000 18 months ago for a 50% depreciation. Ouch. Just couldn’t take any more Elon and price reductions really soured me. Also for the price really wasn’t all that happy with the durability of the X. And…. Could use a little more range as I have a 250 mile commute twice a week.

That’s what drove me to check out the Air and order sight unseen. An 18 month lease with 15,000 miles was just too tempting. My lease payment is $960 per month with only $5,000 down. I qualified for all the advertised accounts plus a referral bonus and competitive discount since I had a Tesla registered in my name. In all I believe the discounts totaled almost $35,000.

First impressions? Wow. This is a really great car. MUCH more luxury than Tesla. This should be chosen over the Model S EVERY time. Quality materials everywhere and no squeaks and rattles. And fast. And 516 mile range.

Only things I don’t love is how low the car is and hard to get in and out. And the software just isn’t up to where Tesla is but to be expected from a new company. Hopefully than can catch up fast.

Regardless it’s only an 18 month lease. That’s why I took a gamble and ordered something I had never seen but turns out I love it. (I am pretty remote in Minnesota).

I’m hoping this will be perfect timing for the Gravity to arrive at the end of this lease cause I would definitely be willing to go Lucid again.

They need to really increase advertising on these. If people can see and experience it they would sell a lot more!

Congrats on your new Air! I'm not sure why they don't do a better job having more rshow rooms and test drives. Even in Vegas, we had to go California. Id imagined it's big enough market to have one.

Congrats on your new Air! I'm not sure why they don't do a better job having more rshow rooms and test drives. Even in Vegas, we had to go California. Id imagined it's big enough market to have one.
Because Nevada doesn't allow direct to consumer sales

Because Nevada doesn't allow direct to consumer sales
Right, but you can still have a show room with vehicles to test drive. Both Tesla and Rivian is doing it with no issues. Definitely would help sell more cars.

Can you provide more details on your lease? What is your money factor? What is the lease buy out at the end of the 18 months? I am waiting for my numbers, and trying to get info on what the current deal is as they are pushing for me to take delivery this weekend.

Back