placed my order for lease today

Ayeee don't compare to Audi, thats like a downgrade. Audi's in my experience have poorly tuned suspension, numb steering, and engagement that could rival falling asleep 😂 Out of the legacy german manufacturers, i'd say it's closer to like BMWs of a decade ago when they actually made decent cars. Now they are all super numb too.
I couldnt find a better all in one package to describe it! But if we can mix brands, its probably the closest to a e90 m3 in feedback(if you've driven one, thats HARD to do) with the ride quality of a 7 series.

Zenith red, glass canopy, 19 inch wheels, DD premium, surreal sound, Comfort and Convenience Package, 20-way power heated front seats with ventilation and massage
Congratulations and welcome to the Lucid owners club family! Zenith Red is the best color in my not so humble opinion ;)

e90 m3 in feedback(if you've driven one, thats HARD to do)
i actually own an e93 m3. Barely gets driven though, but it's paid off and doesn't have much resale value so i refuse to sell it haha. The hydraulic steering feedback in the e9x is top of the top, like i don't think there is much better than that, maybe mclarens hydraulic steering. Lucid's steering is precise, accurate, and fast, but doesn't give a lot of road feedback as is typical for EPAS. I would actually say ride quality is better than a 7 series, and maybe on par with an e39 M5!?!?

i actually own an e93 m3. Barely gets driven though, but it's paid off and doesn't have much resale value so i refuse to sell it haha. The hydraulic steering feedback in the e9x is top of the top, like i don't think there is much better than that, maybe mclarens hydraulic steering. Lucid's steering is precise, accurate, and fast, but doesn't give a lot of road feedback as is typical for EPAS. I would actually say ride quality is better than a 7 series, and maybe on par with an e39 M5!?!?
Keep it! And with 7 series, I meant the softness and isolation part! I haven't ridden in a M5, but I'd liken the Lucid to drive like a M8 Comp or a Panamera GTS mixed in with the softness of a 7!

Congratulations and welcome to the Lucid owners club family! Zenith Red is the best color in my not so humble opinion ;)
Best color in the fleet in my not so humble opinion as well! Zenith Red is a head turner. I have several stories to share of my family's reaction to Chameleon and her paint job at my Uncle's funeral on Friday. I just haven't had time to post in the other reaction thread because there's so many.

Keep it! And with 7 series, I meant the softness and isolation part! I haven't ridden in a M5, but I'd liken the Lucid to drive like a M8 Comp or a Panamera GTS mixed in with the softness of a 7!
yea that's fair, i've come to really appreciate the differences between smooth, swift, and sprint. I think in smooth, it probably is as soft and isolated as a 7 series. In Sprint it's much closer to an M5 (or M8) with the current gen, they are more or less the same.

yea that's fair, i've come to really appreciate the differences between smooth, swift, and sprint. I think in smooth, it probably is as soft and isolated as a 7 series. In Sprint it's much closer to an M5 (or M8) with the current gen, they are more or less the same.
Active dampers worked wonders, I thought I wouldnt feel the change as a passenger but it is very noticeable. I preferred swift based on the quick test drive, I don't want cars to feel too smooth as it just feels odd. Swift also removes the excessive rebound that is present with smooth!

Ayeee don't compare to Audi, thats like a downgrade. Audi's in my experience have poorly tuned suspension, numb steering, and engagement that could rival falling asleep 😂 Out of the legacy german manufacturers, i'd say it's closer to like BMWs of a decade ago when they actually made decent cars. Now they are all super numb
That's not quite correct.

Confusingly...there are two $7500 rebates. An "Air" credit of $7500 that everyone gets on purchases and leases (but only on 2023) and then the EV federal rebate of $7500 that only leasee's get, but applies to both 2023 and 2024 leases
I think federal rebate only applies to cars under $80k

Correct that's why i said it applies to leases only for both 2023 and 2024. There is no $80k limit for leases

Also this is unrelated, but am I just dumb or is the forum snowing?
I like the snow effects. Reminds me of the dynamic wallpaper on my Xbox dashboard.

Hey Luciders , I was looking to lease the Air Touring and was lucky to find the configuration I want available (it says available in 2 weeks), I am more thinking to lease for a short term (18 months) and then switch to the Gravity once it is available, my sales Advisor (she is very helpful) told me when the lease term ends and if the Gravity is not available by that time there is the option to extend my lease with the same monthly payments, which is very good option in my opinion, so in this case leasing 18 months would make more sense, also delivery time is lowered to 2 weeks or less, used to be few months before, big jump in the delivery time
View attachment 17080
Is that the studio vehicle in West Palm Beach? If so, it’s my car lol. I’m getting it Friday.

Back