placed my order for lease today

karamhanna

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Hey Luciders , I was looking to lease the Air Touring and was lucky to find the configuration I want available (it says available in 2 weeks), I am more thinking to lease for a short term (18 months) and then switch to the Gravity once it is available, my sales Advisor (she is very helpful) told me when the lease term ends and if the Gravity is not available by that time there is the option to extend my lease with the same monthly payments, which is very good option in my opinion, so in this case leasing 18 months would make more sense, also delivery time is lowered to 2 weeks or less, used to be few months before, big jump in the delivery time
1702864612190.jpeg

Hey Luciders , I was looking to lease the Air Touring and was lucky to find the configuration I want available (it says available in 2 weeks), I am more thinking to lease for a short term (18 months) and then switch to the Gravity once it is available, my sales Advisor (she is very helpful) told me when the lease term ends and if the Gravity is not available by that time there is the option to extend my lease with the same monthly payments, which is very good option in my opinion, so in this case leasing 18 months would make more sense, also delivery time is lowered to 2 weeks or less, used to be few months before, big jump in the delivery time
View attachment 17080
What configuration?

Beautiful spec in that photo.

Congrats. You will love this car. Did a long stretch of 1600 miles in 26hrs, if not Lucid it may not be possible for me :)

View attachment 17080
Do they also offer lease buy out like others to get the 7.5k tax credit?

Do they also offer lease buy out like others to get the 7.5k tax credit?
I think the $7500 applies to the 2023 models original price, for 2024 models they lowered the car price to match what it used to be with credit, also for the 2023 credit apply to lease even if it is not a lease to buy from what I remember

Congrats. You will love this car. Did a long stretch of 1600 miles in 26hrs, if not Lucid it may not be possible for me :)
Thanks! the feedback I have been hearing from everyone is positive, coming from a Mercedes S class I think I will loose some of the comfort drive luxury that I used to have but I really wanted more dynamic, agile and fun to drive car, hopefully I will find that in the Lucid Air touring

I think the $7500 applies to the 2023 models original price, for 2024 models they lowered the car price to match what it used to be with credit, also for the 2023 credit apply to lease even if it is not a lease to buy from what I remember

That's not quite correct.

Confusingly...there are two $7500 rebates. An "Air" credit of $7500 that everyone gets on purchases and leases (but only on 2023) and then the EV federal rebate of $7500 that only leasee's get, but applies to both 2023 and 2024 leases

Thanks! the feedback I have been hearing from everyone is positive, coming from a Mercedes S class I think I will loose some of the comfort drive luxury that I used to have but I really wanted more dynamic, agile and fun to drive car, hopefully I will find that in the Lucid Air touring

The way i'd describe is that you get more nimble, agile, sportier dynamics with luxury ergonomics. The wide non-bolstered seats/large steering wheel/visibility are more geared towards luxury than sport.

I have rode in a s class, and the air rides as well as it. I would liken it to an audi vs a mercedes, an audi lets you feel more of the road but is still very comfortable. However, the Air probably has a MASSIVE driving improvement over a s class!

I have rode in a s class, and the air rides as well as it. I would liken it to an audi vs a mercedes, an audi lets you feel more of the road but is still very comfortable. However, the Air probably has a MASSIVE driving improvement over a s class!
Great! I never drove an Audi before but it is interesting to know that. The S class as you said is so comfortable that makes you feel somehow disconnected from the road, the backseats on the Air touring and the space is even better in my opinion than the standard S class backseats

Great! I never drove an Audi before but it is interesting to know that. The S class as you said is so comfortable that makes you feel somehow disconnected from the road, the backseats on the Air touring and the space is even better in my opinion than the standard S class backseats
The most recent 7 series(dont know about s class) handily beats the sh*t out of the Lucid backseat, I will say. Then again, its a whole foot longer.

And the Lucid is as comfortable as the s, but you still feel planted, if that makes sense.

I would liken it to an audi vs a mercedes, an audi lets you feel more of the road but is still very comfortable
Ayeee don't compare to Audi, thats like a downgrade. Audi's in my experience have poorly tuned suspension, numb steering, and engagement that could rival falling asleep 😂 Out of the legacy german manufacturers, i'd say it's closer to like BMWs of a decade ago when they actually made decent cars. Now they are all super numb too.

Zenith red, glass canopy, 19 inch wheels, DD premium, surreal sound, Comfort and Convenience Package, 20-way power heated front seats with ventilation and massage
Welcome to the ZR family!!

Back