Initial lease payment with zero down

srd

Hi,

I got really excited after the wealth of information in this forum and reserved my Lucid last week.

I just got the numbers from Lucid financing and they quoted ~$4200 + first month payment for the initial payment with 0 down. This is for a 18 month lease in CA for Lucid Air GT 19" wheels. That sounds pretty different from the lease calculator and so was wondering if this seems way off or is this standard. This is my first time leasing a car and so would appreciate any input.

Thanks,

Happy to chat about lease numbers with you on the side if you want to go into detail, but short answer is that you have to pay taxes on the incentives that is not estimated by the calculator. There are somewhere north of $30k in rebates, so in San Jose, you would be paying almost $3000 in taxes. + Registration of ~$1200 which is almost $4200 that Lucid financing has quoted you. (+ first month payment)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I got really excited after the wealth of information in this forum and reserved my Lucid last week.

I just got the numbers from Lucid financing and they quoted ~$4200 + first month payment for the initial payment with 0 down. This is for a 18 month lease in CA for Lucid Air GT 19" wheels. That sounds pretty different from the lease calculator and so was wondering if this seems way off or is this standard. This is my first time leasing a car and so would appreciate any input.

Thanks,
What's the first month payment? Did you roll taxes into the lease?

@hydbob can you put my post back. I explained where the $4200 are coming from, but the post got deleted. Also I thought we were allowed to put referrals in our text until you've fixed the process. You can remove the referral comment if you want though

@hydbob can you put my post back. I explained where the $4200 are coming from, but the post got deleted. Also I thought we were allowed to put referrals in our text until you've fixed the process. You can remove the referral comment if you want though
Done

I am in the process of obtaining an 18 Month lease on the Pure. $0 down. I have to pay the full tax amount as I am a Texas resident which comes to $5,425. My monthly payment is $1,047. Total credit $7,500 EV Tax + $7,500 Air + $750 Referral.

Any other credits I should be seeking? Money factor is 0%.

They don't have any DDP options but I was informed the DDP and SSP options are only complimentary if you buy the vehicle and not on leasing (Pure AWD).

Back