placed my order for lease today

I wonder if the studios have the same vehicles. I’m getting the studio Touring, Quantum Grey Metallic, Tahoe Leather Interior, 20" Aero Lite Stealth Wheels, Stealth with Glass Canopy. Both Pro options. Had to wait a month for them to get ‘permission’ to sell it to me.

I wonder if the studios have the same vehicles. I’m getting the studio Touring, Quantum Grey Metallic, Tahoe Leather Interior, 20" Aero Lite Stealth Wheels, Stealth with Glass Canopy. Both Pro options. Had to wait a month for them to get ‘permission’ to sell it to me.
They do have some "studio" configuration for demos, but none I am aware of that are being sold! Then again, you are buying a studio touring. My local short hills has that EXACT same studio car, so I bet that is the case.

The studio I go to keep changing their cars in the showroom every few weeks also today they put the Gravity

Back