Leasing a 2023 GT....maybe

sicklyscott

Looking into leasing a GT to replace my Model 3 Performance. I cannot find MF or RV numbers, anywhere and would really like to see what kind of deal I'm getting.

Would any of you happen to know what these would be for a 36 month, 15k mile lease?

Hi - There is a lease calculator. You can play around with numbers there.
Don't forget to ask about leasing promotion, conquest credit, charger incentive, referral(you will find in members signature) credit, etc. Some May be expired but check with them.

Here is an example of available inventory.

There is a sign just besides special offer where you can find your monthly payments with cash, loan and leasing.

He's asking for the money factor and such which isn't on the calculator, I was able to ask about them when I got to the stage of getting approved for the lease. I'm sure you could ask your delivery advisor as well.

Don't forget to use a referral code, like the one in my profile! :)

Looking into leasing a GT to replace my Model 3 Performance. I cannot find MF or RV numbers, anywhere and would really like to see what kind of deal I'm getting.

Would any of you happen to know what these would be for a 36 month, 15k mile lease?

Innnnteresting. I spy a CL'er. ;)

You can email Lucid Financial: [email protected]

I can't be sure where I saw this but I believe the MF is 0 or close to it. The leases are heavily subsidized, but change month to month. There's heavy reliance on the lease calculator on the website.

If you use a financial calculator - you can download one for your phone - and you know the amount financed, term, payment and residual, you can calculate the interest rate. Lucid or BofA should be able to give you the residual. The other data you can get from the Lucid calculator.

2024 Touring
Zenith red
Stealth trim
20’ wheels
Metal roof
20 way seats
Dream drive premium
Surreal sound pro
Convenience and comfort package.

2024 Touring
Zenith red
Stealth trim
20’ wheels
Metal roof
20 way seats
Dream drive premium
Surreal sound pro
Convenience and comfort package.
Cool! This is the exact specs I would have gotten! Got the glass roof without stealth last year since that was the only option for the Touring at the time.

Back