Delivery delayed...again ugh!!

Out of the entire community you're the only one I've met Dr! ;)
As in met in real life or met here on line who had his car held? If that later, tho I feel your pain, mine was sarcasm but in jest.👊 If in real life, ugh, sorry if I forgot 🫥

As in met in real life or met here on line who had his car held? If that later, tho I feel your pain, mine was sarcasm but in jest.👊 If in real life, ugh, sorry if I forgot 🫥
Haha Ian, this is Asi... I didn't realize its you until I noticed your username.

I was you.
Not only did it take them two months to get me the car, it took a month to process my financing paperwork.
And this was before the price decreases (which ended up contributing to the delays).
In other words, a customer who was willing to pay more waited three months for the processing and delivery of a car that was already made.
My frustration was such that I called everyone, including the CFO.

As others have said, I'm delighted with the car now that I have it, but unlike many, I haven't forgotten about it.
I'm still salty over the experience, so consider me a fellow traveler.

But don't cancel your order. It's a great car.

Haha Ian, this is Asi... I didn't realize its you until I noticed your username.
OMG, Asi! I did not recognize YOUR username (& still don't). Reach out if you need my help to PUSH the button!

OMG, Asi! I did not recognize YOUR username (& still don't). Reach out if you need my help to PUSH the button!

Thank you Ian, I thought of reaching out to you but didn't want to bother you knowing how busy you are so came here to vent a bit and get some feedback. Lucid is working on the car and i'm hoping it gets delivered in the next coupe of days. Lucid went our of their way and delivered a loaner to me this morning so i'm not in a crazy hurry at this point. They are also throwing in all weather floor mats and are going to process the referral link you sent Elie. I'm sure at the end it will all work out and I must say I am already enjoying the loaner GT they provided.

Thank you Ian, I thought of reaching out to you but didn't want to bother you knowing how busy you are so came here to vent a bit and get some feedback. Lucid is working on the car and i'm hoping it gets delivered in the next coupe of days. Lucid went our of their way and delivered a loaner to me this morning so i'm not in a crazy hurry at this point. They are also throwing in all weather floor mats and are going to process the referral link you sent Elie. I'm sure at the end it will all work out and I must say I am already enjoying the loaner GT they provided.
That is EXCELLENT service and honestly above and beyond.

Back