Electrify Canada

chinesejpl

Cars
Air GT
I just wanted to share that for all the flack that EA got/gets (I realize it is getting better), in BC, Canada, Electrify Canada has been rock solid with my AGT. In fact, it has been 100% reliable (both wrt to speed and initializing) and bests any other charger by orders of magnitude (ahem, Petro Canada and Chevron). Here in Canada we are very limited for DC fast charging options so it is nice to see that EC is so reliable.

I just wanted to share that for all the flack that EA got/gets (I realize it is getting better), in BC, Canada, Electrify Canada has been rock solid with my AGT. In fact, it has been 100% reliable (both wrt to speed and initializing) and bests any other charger by orders of magnitude (ahem, Petro Canada and Chevron). Here in Canada we are very limited for DC fast charging options so it is nice to see that EC is so reliable.
Glad your experiences have been good. For me, EC was no different than EA. I was joking with another person charging who was frustrated and said that I would never know I wasn't at an EA facility.

Glad your experiences have been good. For me, EC was no different than EA. I was joking with another person charging who was frustrated and said that I would never know I wasn't at an EA facility.
Are you a US Lucid owner? Do US owners get free charging with EC as well? I would’ve thought only with EA.

Back