RESOLVED Level Two Charging Issue

Im actually having this issue as well.
Did a Lucid update to 2.1.42 very recently. Tried to charge it and now i'm getting the error.
For mine, I have the LUCID Home Charger level 2 and that is giving me consistently and error to disconnect and reconnect the cable.
Im also having the same issue with the standard 110 wall mobile charger giving me the same error.
Contacted support and they said they are going to send the information to the Service center and someone will reach out.
I havent tried using a Electrify America station yet, but I'm tempted to try it out now.

Update:

Went to a electrify america station and it is indeed charging over there.

So something is wrong charging on level 2 and level 1 chargers

Update: now I plugged in the charger level 2 at home and it’s working. Must have fixed itself?!

I too was having this same problem prior to and after the 2.1.42. Lucid sent tech up from Rocklin, CA (shout out to them!!) and he cleared some codes out that he and the mother ship thought might have been causing issues. Now the car is up to to 2.1.47 and seems to be charging fine again. Closest charging station to my home is 80 miles to Reno, NV so sitting in the garage with 27 miles showing was a little disconcerting.

I am experiencing similar charging issues but in opposite order. My car is able to charge on Level 2 charger but not in fast DC chargers. I tried multiple EA chargers and an Evgo fast charger. It gives "charging equipment error" on all dc chargers. A mobile tech is scheduled to visit later this week to diagnose the issue. Hoping it's not something serious that will take the car away.

Same thing happened again to me all last weekend. Tried to charge it on Friday, Saturday and Sunday at home with the level 2 lucid charger and it keeps giving me an error. Found a eletrificy America charger and that worked no problem. Then went home and now my level 2 works again. Definetely something off

IMG_5402.png

Even though my older post states "Problem Solved" at a later date I started having the same problem again. Would charge using DC fast chargers but couldn't use any level two chargers. Lucid Motors transported my car to the Rockland, CA service centre in December 2023 and replaced the "Wonder Box". I haven't had any problems since. Rockland service centre did a great job !!!

Nice, good to know. I contacted service center. Still having issues. In my case, it charges on Level 2 at home but not Level 3 on DC fast chargers. Tried multiple ones, multiple times. Other cars charge and go but mine gives charging error. There is no service center near Philly lets see how Lucid choses to resolve this.

Same thing happened again to me all last weekend. Tried to charge it on Friday, Saturday and Sunday at home with the level 2 lucid charger and it keeps giving me an error. Found a eletrificy America charger and that worked no problem. Then went home and now my level 2 works again. Definetely something off
I am having the exact same issue. No luck on my home charging using the Lucid cable or any Level 2 charger. No DCFC anywhere close to where I am so currently stuck at home. Working with Lucid Houston, car will need to be taken in. Not sure what the exact issue is yet though :(

It's so bizarre, car has worked flawlessly when charging for months. Earlier in the week it got pretty cold for down here (low 30s) and that's when I started having this issue.

Back