Electrify America charging free?

Was EA still free in 2024? When I took delivery (January 2024) I was offered a choice of either a credit on a Lucid charger or 1 year of EA.

Was EA still free in 2024? When I took delivery (January 2024) I was offered a choice of either a credit on a Lucid charger or 1 year of EA.
When I got mine in Feb, it came with 2 months.

I also got a charger but it was due to customer service issues from my sales advisor being unresponsive.

This was kinda the same flaw with Ford Plug & Charge with their Blue Oval Network. No way to get the EA Pass+ discount.

I'm still super pissed they changed my plan on the fly like that. It actually is probably the most bitter taste ive had about Lucid since becoming an owner.
Let me see if I understand this. The "new" plan gives you more free charging than what was offered when you purchased your car and your are bitter at Lucid for this?????

Let me see if I understand this. The "new" plan gives you more free charging than what was offered when you purchased your car and your are bitter at Lucid for this?????
No..

You arent understanding it.

Lucid gave me Unlimited for 2 years when I purchased and then just a week or two ago it now says Unlimited up until 1000kW

So yes, I am bitter for Lucid for that.

(Apologies: I noticed I said 2 months above. I meant 2 years and this forum limits when you can edit posts after a certain amount of time for some reason instead of just showing Edit history)

No..

You arent understanding it.

Lucid gave me Unlimited for 2 years when I purchased and then just a week or two ago it now says Unlimited up until 1000kW

So yes, I am bitter for Lucid for that.

(Apologies: I noticed I said 2 months above. I meant 2 years and this forum limits when you can edit posts after a certain amount of time for some reason instead of just showing Edit history)
That makes a lot more sense. I am confident the Lucid will make good on the original 2 years then.

Can anyone with 2024 models, share their experience with cost of charging at EA stations?
I am leasing a 2024 Air Touring starting from April 24 and I have free charging in the app, have DC Fast chargers 5 times or so, once per month and its always free. Mine looks changed to 1 year with a 1000 KWh cap.

Just picked ours up on Sunday, it came with 1K credit towards an over priced charger AND a 1000KW or 12 months whichever comes first with EA.

Back