Complete Your Registration - Okay, how?

ScottM

Cars
Etron, Lucid reservation
Has anyone else received this email after finalizing their design. When I click on the box, it takes me to the Lucid site and I can't find anywhere to complete the registration. I messaged them yesterday but have received no answer.

1666982788042.png

Has anyone else received this email after finalizing their design. When I click on the box, it takes me to the Lucid site and I can't find anywhere to complete the registration. I messaged them yesterday but have received no answer.

View attachment 6119
When my DA contacted and he asked me detail of Name Address and DL and he uploaded on my behalf. So if you have challenge do not worry your DA can help for it.

View attachment 6119
There should a link in the email you received that takes you to a Lucid landing page where you enter your registration information. I completed all of mine with the exception of uploading pictures of my license. I replied to my email Lucid contact and he took those and them completed the process.

Back