Delivery experiences

Free charging leads to people abusing the system and hogging chargers from people who actually need them. I hope everyone gets rid of free charging, which I think they are. No one offers 3 years anymore
Yeah, imagine a car coming with free gas... theres a reason no company is that idiotic.

Yeah, imagine a car coming with free gas... theres a reason no company is that idiotic.
Eh...the Toyota Mirai comes with a $12,000 fuel credit

Eh...the Toyota Mirai comes with a $12,000 fuel credit
To my knowledge that is only to help it sell, as nobody is buying that sorry excuse for a EV alternative without it. Besides, that is hydrogen of which stations(and cars to use those stations) are very limited.

I disagree, but that's just me. I don't believe at this price point people are deciding on this car vs another because of the free charging...
I got three years on my EV and fifteen months in, I have never used it. Just charge at home. Am I paying a few more pennies...sure. But buying a luxury car automatically puts you in that category.

If the highways were filled with adequate working fast chargers, it would be a meaningful inducement if a minor one. As of now, I agree with hydbob...people don't buy cars like the Lucid because of the free charging feature. It didn't impact on my decision.

Back