Carpool lane prep

GEWC

Verified Owner
Cars
Grand Touring
I spend time every day waiting in the drop off and pickup lanes at my kids schools. We usually have 10+ minute wait times, sitting with the car in park. Has anyone experienced any problems while sitting in their cars for extended periods? I am also curious if there are current issues with opening the back doors and trunk from outside, screen lag when putting the car into reverse, etc. Thanks!

I spend time every day waiting in the drop off and pickup lanes at my kids schools. We usually have 10+ minute wait times, sitting with the car in park. Has anyone experienced any problems while sitting in their cars for extended periods? I am also curious if there are current issues with opening the back doors and trunk from outside, screen lag when putting the car into reverse, etc. Thanks!
The car will shut off after about 15 minutes sitting completely idle, that's with no interactions from you touching anything to think you are inside. Push on the brake the car unlocks and starts back up, quickly because it wasn't in sleep state yet.

No issues with or back doors as long as you unlock the car.

The one thing that doesn't have any lag is the backup camera

The car will shut off after about 15 minutes sitting completely idle, that's with no interactions from you touching anything to think you are inside. Push on the brake the car unlocks and starts back up, quickly because it wasn't in sleep state yet.

No issues with or back doors as long as you unlock the car.

The one thing that doesn't have any lag is the backup camera
That is good to know. Thank you!

Back