Key not found frequently - requires passcode

I always use the fob, have never used the mobile key. I don't even know my PIN. Guess I'd better look it up! I HAVE changed the battery in my fob, and keep a spare in the car.
And you should definitely know your PIN. Not sure if it can be reset without knowing the current one. Or if you need to blow up your profile and start again. But just in case you get stuck again, typing in your PIN is the fastest way to get moving again and out of the way of that honking line of cars behind you.

Issue occurs daily at this point for me. I have tried putting the key on the dash, in my chest pocket, right pocket, left pocket, cupholder, etc. I have changed batteries using multiple brands multiple times. I even wait 5-10 seconds after the door and/or trunk are closed before trying to shift to D. I had someone at Lucid reach out once, but after I responded I didn't hear another peep.

Issue occurs daily at this point for me. I have tried putting the key on the dash, in my chest pocket, right pocket, left pocket, cupholder, etc. I have changed batteries using multiple brands multiple times. I even wait 5-10 seconds after the door and/or trunk are closed before trying to shift to D. I had someone at Lucid reach out once, but after I responded I didn't hear another peep.
Sounds like the antenna is not working properly. How do you get into your car?

Key fob. It does generally take a couple of awkward seconds of standing next to it before the car unlocks.

Key fob. It does generally take a couple of awkward seconds of standing next to it before the car unlocks.
I would push service on this issue

Marqie Carter-Rivaldo from the Voice of the Customer team at Lucid reached out back in December. Still no updates or changes.

Back