Blue?

Thinjake

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT, Genesis GV80
I have seen a picture or two that show a color I cannot identify. It appears blue-ish, but could that be the silver under weird lighting? I know the Zenith Red can look very bright or very dark based on lighting. I would love to see a blue color available.
1648671631877.png

Damn!

That is a blue that a few preproduction cars were painted. ( note the roof fins) Didn’t make general production.

All my best cars have been blue. My everyday cars, white. Wanted a blue Lucid but can't order one, configured a white one :(.

Here it is again! Why am I seeing blue Airs?

Attachments

• 9B878E3F-92F9-4AE1-892A-FD11C6E5E35F.jpeg
    9B878E3F-92F9-4AE1-892A-FD11C6E5E35F.jpeg
    139.9 KB · Views: 159
I think a deep metallic blue on the order of the zenith red would look fantastic

I think a deep metallic blue on the order of the zenith red would look fantastic
That's what I would have ordered.

That's what I would have ordered.
If you were planning on doing PPF, you might as well wrap it in the color you want =)

If you were planning on doing PPF, you might as well wrap it in the color you want =)
I did PPF once on a car (Blu Nettuno), and even though I live a couple miles from a gravel quarry, didn't find it worthwhile. Less work and far less expensive to just order a Dr Colorchip kit every few years. Plus, the car will become old and depreciate with or without PPF, makes little difference.

The quantum grey has a bluish hue.

That’s what my SA told me when I said I always get blue car if I have a choice.

My plan is black then wrap it. Easiest to wrap black.

All my best cars have been blue. My everyday cars, white. Wanted a blue Lucid but can't order one, configured a white one :(.
The white is deeply metallic and looks epic. I wanted blue too, but white won’t let you down.

To be honest I feel like blue is becoming a little to common.

Looking at cars while driving around and 90% are shades of black and white (and 50% of that is grey). The next most common color is blue. The only colors that stuck out to me are orange and a British racing green. An Air would look great in a dark green now that I think about it.

Saw a green Range Rover today that looked amazing. I would love to see the Lucid in BRG.

Back