About to pull the trigger on 18mo 0% Lease

justjim95

Verified Owner
I can't pass up the deal they are running on the GT. I have a couple of questions...

1. Do the 19" Aero Range Wheels vs 20" Aero Lite Wheels really make that much of a range difference (50 miles)?
2. I don't love the two tone look. Does Cosmos Silver match the glass canopy roof pillars?

I can't pass up the deal they are running on the GT. I have a couple of questions...

1. Do the 19" Aero Range Wheels vs 20" Aero Lite Wheels really make that much of a range difference (50 miles)?
2. I don't love the two tone look. Does Cosmos Silver match the glass canopy roof pillars?
1) yes.
2) no. The silvers don’t match. They have just enough contrast where I actually like it, but it’s a subjective thing.

The advertised range difference between 20" and 19" wheels is theoretically 41 miles and not 50 miles. I have 20" wheels, and my efficiency has been about 3.4. To get the full advertised range, you must drive in ideal conditions with an efficiency of at least 4.5. So, in real-life driving, you are looking at a difference of approximately 26-28 miles with the 20-inch wheels. The 20-inch wheels have a 1/2 inch more ground clearance than the 19s.

It's more that the tires that are on the 19" wheels make that much of a range difference (narrower all-seasons vs wider summer max performance)
0% for 18 months is a very attractive deal!

We just signed our 36 mo lease on a new AGT in cosmos silver with Santa Cruz interior 21', so excited, hubby wanted the hp and massage seats, I loved either as I only care about to comfort and looks the hp is ridiculous on the GT imo. Our car is headed to Houston from AZ today, hoping they get it up to us in Dallas next week. We like the silver on silver back look best but it's personal preference as they are all pretty, saw all colors at the showroom here, but it was the drive that sold us on the car.

We just signed our 36 mo lease on a new AGT in cosmos silver with Santa Cruz interior 21', so excited, hubby wanted the hp and massage seats, I loved either as I only care about to comfort and looks the hp is ridiculous on the GT imo. Our car is headed to Houston from AZ today, hoping they get it up to us in Dallas next week. We like the silver on silver back look best but it's personal preference as they are all pretty, saw all colors at the showroom here, but it was the drive that sold us on the car.
Congratulations and Welcome!

We just signed our 36 mo lease on a new AGT in cosmos silver with Santa Cruz interior 21',
Congrats and welcome! Excellent choice in the color combo. There was a poll done in the past on best Air color and it was overwhelming voted for cosmos silver. The mods had to shut it down so that the other color owners didn't feel bad about their choices.

Welcome fellow Cosmos Silver Dallas driver! Hope to see you on the roads. I have a Touring with 20s. Same color combo.

Congrats! You won’t regret getting a GT. It’s nice to buy a car that leaves nothing on the table.

You will regret no zenith red though, which is scientifically the best color! 😉
💯 not only that but ZR looks amazing in person. Pictures don't do it justice!

Are you guys today is the last day to get free supercharging and that benefit will end after today?

Annnd this relates to the Lucid in what way?
Hmm - free supercharging is a current Lucid benefit if you buy a car through them and today is the last day to get that as they are ending the promotion. Does not make sense to you and how it relates to buying a Lucid? If you are already have a Lucid then this does not pertain to you, unless you are buying another one. 🙂

Hmm - free supercharging is a current Lucid benefit if you buy a car through them and today is the last day to get that as they are ending the promotion. Does not make sense to you and how it relates to buying a Lucid? If you are already have a Lucid then this does not pertain to you, unless you are buying another one. 🙂
My bad, when you said “supercharging” I thought you meant a Tesla because supercharging is their brand name for their chargers. I believe you are referring to the EA promotional offer?

My bad, when you said “supercharging” I thought you meant a Tesla because supercharging is their brand name for their chargers. I believe you are referring to the EA promotional offer?
Yeah - I should have said EA Supercharging. Would make more sense, instead of assuming. Haha.

Back