Original Pricing vs Adjusted Pricing as of June 1, 2022 (with Options)

changinator

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Pure
Model/TrimOriginal Pricing*Adjusted Pricing as of June 1, 2022*Difference ($)Difference (%)
Lucid Air Grand Touring Performance$179,000$179,000$00%
Lucid Air Grand Touring$139,000$154,000+$15,000+10.79%
Lucid Air Touring$95,000$107,400+$12,400+13.05%
Lucid Air Pure$77,400$87,400+$10,000+12.92%

OptionOriginal PricingAdjusted Pricing as of June 1, 2022Difference ($)Difference (%)
Dual Motor, All-Wheel-Drive
(Pure upgradeable option only)
$5,000$5,500+$500+10%
Premium Exterior Colors
(Cosmos Silver, Quantum Grey, Zenith Red)
$800$1,000+$200+25%
Stealth
(Grand Touring and Touring upgradeable option only)
$6,000$6,000$00%
Glass Canopy
(Touring upgradeable option only)
$4,000$4,500+$500+12.5%
Premium Wheels Upgrade
From 20″ Aero Lite to 21″ Aero Blade wheels on Touring
From 19" Aero Range to 20″ Aero Lite wheels on Pure
$1,500$2,000+$500+33%
DreamDrive Pro$9,000$10,000+$1,000+11%
Surreal Sound Pro$2,900$4,000+$1,100+38%
*MSRP not including destination fees, options, taxes, etc.
  • Reservations placed prior to June 1, 2022 are grandfathered in (locked in) to the original pricing including options original pricing.
  • Pure reservations placed prior to June 1, 2022 can still upgrade their reservation to a Touring under the original pricing (as of the time of this post)
  • As of July 1, 2022, Pure and Touring reservations placed prior to June 1, 2022 must pay the new adjusted pricing if they wish to upgrade their reservation to a Grand Touring

I thought there was a sticky thread on this, but it disappeared recently

Model/TrimOriginal Pricing*Adjusted Pricing as of June 1, 2022*Difference ($)Difference (%)
Lucid Air Grand Touring Performance$179,000$179,000$00%
Lucid Air Grand Touring$139,000$154,000+$15,000+10.79%
Lucid Air Touring$95,000$107,400+$12,400+13.05%
Lucid Air Pure$77,400$87,400+$10,000+12.92%

OptionOriginal PricingAdjusted Pricing as of June 1, 2022Difference ($)Difference (%)
Dual Motor, All-Wheel-Drive
(Pure upgradeable option only)
$5,000$5,500+$500+10%
Premium Exterior Colors
(Cosmos Silver, Quantum Grey, Zenith Red)
$800$1,000+$200+25%
Stealth
(Grand Touring and Touring upgradeable option only)
$6,000$6,000$00%
Glass Canopy
(Touring upgradeable option only)
$4,000$4,500+$500+12.5%
Premium Wheels Upgrade
From 20″ Aero Lite to 21″ Aero Blade wheels on Touring
From 19" Aero Range to 20″ Aero Lite wheels on Pure
$1,500$2,000+$500+33%
DreamDrive Pro$9,000$10,000+$1,000+11%
Surreal Sound Pro$2,900$4,000+$1,100+38%
*MSRP not including destination fees, options, taxes, etc.
  • Reservations placed prior to June 1, 2022 are grandfathered in (locked in) to the original pricing including options original pricing.
  • Pure reservations placed prior to June 1, 2022 can still upgrade their reservation to a Touring under the original pricing (as of the time of this post)
  • As of July 1, 2022, Pure and Touring reservations placed prior to June 1, 2022 must pay the new adjusted pricing if they wish to upgrade their reservation to a Grand Touring
While the information is long past it's use, you could upgrade from Touring to Grand Touring as well with original pricing with a reservation pre-price hike and order confirmation before July 31st.

While the information is long past it's use, you could upgrade from Touring to Grand Touring as well with original pricing with a reservation pre-price hike and order confirmation before July 31st.
thanks, I've included that in my last bullet point

maybe a small mention that those under original pricing, if they want the stealth upgrade, they will lose the grandfathered price for their current trim or if they upgrade trims. thanks for putting this together!

maybe a small mention that those under original pricing, if they want the stealth upgrade, they will lose the grandfathered price for their current trim or if they upgrade trims. thanks for putting this together!
Can you clarify this? Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but it sounds as though you're saying requesting a Stealth option invalidates all of your original pricing. In talking with my SA it sounded as though it was "just" a $6K adder and wouldn't effect any other pricing. What was the source for your comment?

The situation may be different for Tourings, but the answer to those with original pricing and requests for stealth has been an adjustment to new pricing plus the 6k. This has held true for any option changes as far as I know. My SA has told me repeatedly that no changes to any options can be made in order to maintain original pricing of 139k.

The situation may be different for Tourings, but the answer to those with original pricing and requests for stealth has been an adjustment to new pricing plus the 6k. This has held true for any option changes as far as I know. My SA has told me repeatedly that no changes to any options can be made in order to maintain original pricing of 139k.
This may be due to them wanting to fly through the GT list in order to start Touring. Also, to make their end of the year quota. Anyone choosing Stealth, by definition, was pushing their order to next year, which means losing a car they could have delivered this year that's already in process.

Touring customers are being asked to finalize right now. None of us had previously confirmed our options. So it's definitely going to be a bit different for Touring.

Now, once you confirm the options you want, then they might say "that's it" without losing your OG pricing if you want to change later. But whether or not Stealth will automatically lose OG pricing, I don't know. I doubt it.

Actually, I believe @AZLucidGirl recently confirmed a Touring with Stealth. Did they honor your original pricing for everything else?

woops, sorry about that. yah, i think my comment is strictly for the GT during that awkward old price/new price timeline for Lucid. as for touring, im not sure whether adding on the stealth will cause you to get bumped into the new price. hopefully someone can answer to that.

Talked with my SA last night regarding my AT pricing should I go with the Stealth option. He indicated the intent was to keep my OG pricing regardless of going with the Stealth. After I finalize and confirm my final AT production design, I would be locked in.

That being said, I am seriously considering not going with the factory Stealth. Got a bad case of impatience and am not wanting to incur the additional delay (quite possibly end of Q1 2023), and I am seeing some great blackout options from aftermarket providers…

Talked with my SA last night regarding my AT pricing should I go with the Stealth option. He indicated the intent was to keep my OG pricing regardless of going with the Stealth. After I finalize and confirm my final AT production design, I would be locked in.

That being said, I am seriously considering not going with the factory Stealth. Got a bad case of impatience and am not wanting to incur the additional delay (quite possibly end of Q1 2023), and I am seeing some great blackout options from aftermarket providers…
Others have quoted somewhere in the range of a 1/4 of the price versus the stealth package. It was one of the reasons I dropped it with my delivery advisor because it is cheaper on the market.

Another "cost" is that free charging drops from 3 years to 2 years for the Grand Touring, and 3 years to 1 year for the Touring and Pure.

Back