A Sad Farewell #2

It is with great sadness that I announce that I have leased a Genesis G80 all-electric and will no longer be active on this forums. I have appreciated all of you and will definitely miss the discussions we've had!
Sorry to see you go. Thanks for all your contributions.

It is with great sadness that I announce that I have leased a Genesis G80 all-electric and will no longer be active on this forums. I have appreciated all of you and will definitely miss the discussions we've had!
Enjoy your new ride and a good luck to you. I had no idea that model existed!!

Very sorry to see you go. I'm also following the Lucid Insider and have enjoyed your posts on both forums. Enjoy the new Genesis!

Ouch, a genesis. Hope everything is ok. You were such an active member here.
I test drove the G60 and it was a really solid drive; I didn’t like the interior styling but that’s solely opinion. As a vehicle, it was pretty great.

...I have leased a Genesis G80 all-electric and will no longer be active on this forums.
Was there anything in particular that tipped the scale for you? The G80 EV's interior looks really nice.

Sorry to see you go.

Now Genesis owners can yell at you….
J/K! Thanks for your contributions. Enjoy your new vehicle!

So, can we now find you at GenesisInsider.com?

Sorry to hear you are leaving us, but come back and visit from time to time.

Take care.

We'll miss you, but all the best in your new electric chariot! Thank you for all your hard work and informative posts.

Very sorry to hear @rbbarry

Thank you for your contributions to the community.

I hope to hear more of the reasons behind your decision -- your commitment clearly showed you were excited to take delivery of your Air.

@rbbarry i thought your GT was under production or something like that - sad to lose you and see you go!

Thanks for everything you’ve done here and enjoy the genesis- they make great value cars for the quality IMO.

I'm sorry to see you go! Congrats on your new EV. Genesis EV's aren't an option in TX so I can't even consider one.

Seems very abrupt after all the posts and effort he was putting into the Lucid Insiders page. Especially with the Touring production right around the corner

Back