Rear executive seating

Demosthenes

I was quite keen on this option when it was initially advertised and sad when it was withdrawn. I understand that some ‘executive seats’ in other vehicles have been disappointing but I think a properly done one in the AGT with its significant baseline rear seat legroom and the ‘compromised’ middle rear seat anyways due to the battery bump would potentially be amazing. Does anyone know if Lucid will eventually offer a reverse engineered upgrade option or if a third party would take that project on and make executive rear seat mods for the Air? Or is it just a pipe dream I should finally definitely put to rest?

I was quite keen on this option when it was initially advertised and sad when it was withdrawn. I understand that some ‘executive seats’ in other vehicles have been disappointing but I think a properly done one in the AGT with its significant baseline rear seat legroom and the ‘compromised’ middle rear seat anyways due to the battery bump would potentially be amazing. Does anyone know if Lucid will eventually offer a reverse engineered upgrade option or if a third party would take that project on and make executive rear seat mods for the Air? Or is it just a pipe dream I should finally definitely put to rest?
Probably a pipe dream at this point.

I would have gone for that configuration if it had been available, but actually glad that didn't happen. It's quite handy to be able to fold the seat down and carry longer things in the back.

Back