Rear seat screen is blank

Casadeagumar

Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
My rear seat screen where A/C and heated seats are controlled was working fine and suddenly it turned blank; you can see screen coming up when you seat in the rear seats but nothing comes up; just a blank screen. Yesterday was working fine. Has anyone had this problem? How do you fix?

I did once. Reset the car and it's been working ever since.

How do you reset car? Will I lose all the I formation/settings I have stored? Thanks
No, just get your valet card and lock the car with that by putting it on the driver side pillar. Stay away for 30 min.

No, just get your valet card and lock the car with that by putting it on the driver side pillar. Stay away for 30 min.
I understand that Lucid doesn't want folks accidentally resetting the software but this is ridiculous and having to wait 30 minutes is absurd. Lucid has to come up with a simple and quick way to reset the software, ideally while still driving.

Reactions: Bel
Do you really have to stay away for that long? I swear I've been able to reset the car within a much shorter period of time. It's still a very annoying reset method though (all of them...)

Do you really have to stay away for that long? I swear I've been able to reset the car within a much shorter period of time. It's still a very annoying reset method though (all of them...)
You can do a 2 minute reboot. Also the back seat screen will only turn on if it senses you’re sitting in the back seat. Like if I’m cleaning the back seat it won’t turn on, I have to physically sit in the seat like a passenger.

Back