Admin
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Dream P
DE Number
Referral Code
R0YBCKIJ
In a similar vein as this thread from @Cosmo Cruz , https://lucidowners.com/threads/thanks-to-those-who-made-this-website.7381/ ....

Everyone,

Another year and 22 updates later it's nearing Christmas again. I'd just like to take a moment here to say...

Thank you to everyone for participating in this forum.
Thank you for being owners.
Thank you for being future owners.
Thank you for helping build the community of Lucid Owners.
Thank you for being part of our Lucid family.
Thank you to anyone who has contributed to our wealth of knowledge about the cars.
Thank you to everyone for bringing the fire, the passion, the joy, the pride, the insanity, and most importantly the comradery of being owners.
Thank you for being on this journey with us.
Thank you to Lucid, especially @mcr16 for being part of our community and acting as the liaison between owners and Lucid to get help when it's needed.

We've tried to build a tight knit community here and we sincerely hope that everyone has felt that across the efforts we have all put into curating the forum and the input we've provided as owners and moderators.

The amalgamation of personalities has definitely been an interesting one, but first and foremost, the interest we have in Lucid as owners and investors has brought us together as a group to do our part in helping Lucid become successful. We cannot wait to see what Lucid has in store for the future and what colorful discussion will be held in this community.

-Your friendly neighborhood moderator team
@Joe @hydbob @Adnillien @Bobby @borski @joec

I'm feeling all mushy this Solstice and want to thank everyone Lucid.

Everyone. All of you.

Well said @hydbob ! And thanks to all the mods here for running a relatively smooth community! Also thanks to @Bobby for putting up/maintaining lucidupdates.com!!
Buying the air was a bucket list item for me, original plan was to flip ‘cause it’s a little outta my range - but this community and the driving/ownership experience (becoming a lucid ambassador!) has been unexpectedly rewarding!!
Thanks mods!! Thank you Lucid!!
Merry Christmas and happy new year folks!!

I am grateful for the participation of the members and of course the points of information, owners' perspectives, and civility on this forum. I am also grateful that the moderators are assiduous in maintaining the authoritative information and productive discourse of the forum.

The Air is a masterpiece of design and engineering and breaks new ground in the automotive industry. We are fortunate to have experienced its unparalleled dynamic excellence, ease of use, efficiency, safety, and comfort. Having been a Porsche fan since I was a kid in the '60s and owned several 911s, including a recent vintage Turbo S and the last normally aspirated eight-cylinder Panamera GTS, I have observed that Lucid will continue to improve as the 911 has over its history. I am also grateful for the courteous and always helpful Lucid staff at all levels and deem it the best in the industry compared that of the level of service I always got with MB, Audi, BMW, and Porsche. Yes, Lucid has had growing pains but even given those challenges has done a phenomenal job for us. Lest I forget, my dog loves his hammock in the back seat.

May you all enjoy and peace and joy of the holiday season!

Happy Holidays to everyone! And a special thank you to all of the moderators, who put an incredible amount of time into this board. It doesn't seem right that it's already Christmas. I'm not ready for holiday season to end.
I took delivery of my Lucid in December of 22, so I've had it about a year. At this time last year, I thought I was buying a car of my dreams. I loved it and still do. What I didn't realize was that I was buying into this wonderful community of people who are here for advice and help when needed. And being able to meet some of you in person and attend car events has been a blast! I honestly had no idea that owning a car could be this much fun and I hope it continues. It still amazes me.

I am grateful for the participation of the members and of course the points of information, owners' perspectives, and civility on this forum. I am also grateful that the moderators are assiduous in maintaining the authoritative information and productive discourse of the forum.

The Air is a masterpiece of design and engineering and breaks new ground in the automotive industry. We are fortunate to have experienced its unparalleled dynamic excellence, ease of use, efficiency, safety, and comfort. Having been a Porsche fan since I was a kid in the '60s and owned several 911s, including a recent vintage Turbo S and the last normally aspirated eight-cylinder Panamera GTS, I have observed that Lucid will continue to improve as the 911 has over its history. I am also grateful for the courteous and always helpful Lucid staff at all levels and deem it the best in the industry compared that of the level of service I always got with MB, Audi, BMW, and Porsche. Yes, Lucid has had growing pains but even given those challenges has done a phenomenal job for us. Lest I forget, my dog loves his hammock in the back seat.

May you all enjoy and peace and joy of the holiday season!
His HAMMOCK? Now I desperately want to see that!

And thank you to all the wonderful people on the site for being accepting of me here! I have definitely learnt a lot more about the car and even just general life, as I have grown a lot over the first full year of me being on this site!

you missed the appreciation for the snark @hydbob 🤣

In all seriousness, if not for this forum I wouldn’t have made some of the greatest friends I didn’t know I was missing out on! Most of you already know how much I love my car, and if not…HI, I LOVE MY CAR! :) I feel lucky to drive this amazing machine every day, but I feel even more lucky that our shared love for a car has brought us all together!

All of the mods, @Volund @mcr16 @Tesla2.0 @Tesla2Lucid @Rogue @Core @GMan @Babyrocko1908 @xtsla @Amster , I’m sure I’ve forgotten some, and many members of the bay area telegram, it’s a pleasure to have met you all in person, and I’m looking forward to meeting more of you next year!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours :)

Well you’re the only one I’ve had a “couples massage” with by the beach…so you can’t feel like chopped liver! Now the rumor mill will be running rampant 🤣
What do you mean “now” the rumor mill “will” be running rampant? That ship sailed for you a long time ago. :p

Seriously though, thanks to everyone for the thanks and thanks to everyone for being here and all the good times.

Thanks even to everyone I’ve disagreed with but still had reasonable discussions with me. Especially this year, and especially at this time, I value well-reasoned discussion more than ever given what’s going on in the Middle East and in Ukraine. With all this strife in my life (I’m Jewish and Ukrainian), I’m extremely thankful for, more than anything else, conversation.

So thanks. :) Happy holidays to all!

🥰

Back