2024 GT pricing

andrew61

Verified Owner
Cars
BMW M4, Audi S4, Alfa 73
Hi Everyone. As I've mentioned, I have a deposit on what might be the last 2022 GT. I need to give the Millbrae dealer a firm thumbs up, and they will ship the car from Scottdale to Millbrae this week or early next.

Will all the noise on price cuts and stock tanking, I've had a case of nerves all day, so I thought I'd ask:

-> Does anyone have any thoughts on the yet-to-be-announced base pricing for the 2024 GTs?

I'm getting the full-loaded 2022 gt with 19" wheels for $93k, plus destination, documentation, taxes, etc. I'm very excited about the car and $93 seems like a GREAT deal to me!

Thanks and appreciate everyone's patience -- I always find the last step (paying for the thing!) the hardest step :)

Andrew

Lucid has been tight lipped about the 24 GT, but $93k brand new is a hell of a good deal. Personally, I'd say do it. Not sure the 24s will have anything new other than maybe a heat pump? Sure, you're buying a 2-model-year-old car, but you're already factoring in the depreciation with the price cut. I paid legacy pricing and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Hi Everyone. As I've mentioned, I have a deposit on what might be the last 2022 GT. I need to give the Millbrae dealer a firm thumbs up, and they will ship the car from Scottdale to Millbrae this week or early next.

Will all the noise on price cuts and stock tanking, I've had a case of nerves all day, so I thought I'd ask:

-> Does anyone have any thoughts on the yet-to-be-announced base pricing for the 2024 GTs?

I'm getting the full-loaded 2022 gt with 19" wheels for $93k, plus destination, documentation, taxes, etc. I'm very excited about the car and $93 seems like a GREAT deal to me!

Thanks and appreciate everyone's patience -- I always find the last step (paying for the thing!) the hardest step :)

Andrew
It's hard to predict the price of your car in the future.

I just buy when it's time for me to need one and not worry about buying the wrong price.

The stock price has been recovering from $3.62 low. It's been stabilized at above that price and it's $4.72 today. That's a climb of 30% above the low , so I wouldn't say it's tanking.

I doubt you’ll be able to get a 2024 anywhere near that price. It’s definitely a good deal on an amazing car.

Andrew
Do it! 2024 doesnt seem to have anything new, and I almost certainly know it wont be fully loaded for 93k. Hell, a 2024 TOURING is more than that!

Andrew
93K- that is a steal. Ignore the negativity about the company. Go look at the Lucid/Gravity reviews and Peter Rawlinson interviews. You will understand how Lucid will be a dominant force in the luxury EV market. Company will be fine, think Saudi's built a factory in Saudi just to bankrupt the company?

Best car I ever owned! Even after a year I want to find reasons to get in and drive.

Andrew
$93k on a GT?!? If you don't take that deal, run like hell to sign those papers, and stop second guessing it!! That's less than what I paid for my fully loaded Touring.

I paid $150 k for my '22 GT. I feel like I stole it. I might have paid $250k for it... or more. It's that good.

Best car I've ever driven, not just owned. Got rid of a Mercedes E63s wagon, a Mercedes R129 SL600, and the BMW 3. No regrets.

It's a new paradigm... rules for ICE cars don't apply. I generally keep my cars 10 years. Made an exception for the Lucid. Going to keep it as long as I can drive it, then give it a family member. Charging at home blows my mind. I haven't been to a gasoline filling station in over a year.

The car is simply brilliant. I don't care what the '22s are going for ... although it's such a good deal I almost bought another... 'cept I'm not sure I could convince the wife to sell her Mazda, as she has charging infrastructure issues. I'm starting to let her drive it so she gets hooked (first fix is free). I spent some time in the rear seat when we had a passenger. Wow.
You folk should spend some time in the rear seat and let someone else drive = totally worth it. The glass roof people; the glass roof!

I paid $150 k for my '22 GT. I feel like I stole it. I might have paid $250k for it... or more. It's that good.

Best car I've ever driven, not just owned. Got rid of a Mercedes E63s wagon, a Mercedes R129 SL600, and the BMW 3. No regrets.

It's a new paradigm... rules for ICE cars don't apply. I generally keep my cars 10 years. Made an exception for the Lucid. Going to keep it as long as I can drive it, then give it a family member. Charging at home blows my mind. I haven't been to a gasoline filling station in over a year.

The car is simply brilliant. I don't care what the '22s are going for ... although it's such a good deal I almost bought another... 'cept I'm not sure I could convince the wife to sell her Mazda, as she has charging infrastructure issues. I'm starting to let her drive it so she gets hooked (first fix is free). I spent some time in the rear seat when we had a passenger. Wow.
You folk should spend some time in the rear seat and let someone else drive = totally worth it. The glass roof people; the glass roof!
All of those cars for the Lucid? Wow!

We might’ve put the deposit down on the 2nd to last MY22 GT. Haha. Was hard to pass up those discounts. Delivery set for day after Christmas.
Was it the black outside-black inside one? I tried to get that one, but was too slow! Congrats -- I'm sure you'll love it.

That’s 1/3 less than I paid for the identical model and year. Like they said…grab it!

The delivery date is set for Wednesday (It's coming from Scottdale)

Final contract or invoice or something like that was supposed to come yesterday, but nothing yet.

It's a kind of painful sales process -- slow on their own formal paperwork, asking for signatures at several steps, no financing or leasing .. but whatever, my sales guy seems cool and so far, he definitely knows what is going on!

Final contract or invoice or something like that was supposed to come yesterday, but nothing yet.

It's a kind of painful sales process -- slow on their own formal paperwork, asking for signatures at several steps, no financing or leasing .. but whatever, my sales guy seems cool and so far, he definitely knows what is going on!
It will be worth the wait trust us!!! I can't wait to officially welcome you to the #LucidOwnersClub!

Yes, this is a common complaint, unfortunately. The process is definitely not as smooth as it should be. But the car will make up for it.

Back