2024 GT pricing

I also heard they were doing 0% for 72 months for the 2022s that would be a killer deal.
Yes, but I think the price for the 2022 is $110k then, so better of paying cash at $93k or even getting 5% financing, unless they changed it.

Yes, but I think the price for the 2022 is $110k then, so better of paying cash at $93k or even getting 5% financing, unless they changed it.

Yeah, the steep discounts on MY22 didnt apply if you did in-house financing.. They offered 5% financing on the MY23 Touring with some discounts, but the MY22 GT had steeper discounts with external financing/cash, so that's the route we took.

Are they doing the 0% on the $93k? Do you get the 3 year free charging on the 2022 Grand Touring?
You get 3 years free EA but not 0% APR with 93k pricing.

It's hard to predict the price of your car in the future.

I just buy when it's time for me to need one and not worry about buying the wrong price.

The stock price has been recovering from $3.62 low. It's been stabilized at above that price and it's $4.72 today. That's a climb of 30% above the low , so I wouldn't say it's tanking.
Stock is back down to $3.50 Ugg

Hi Everyone. As I've mentioned, I have a deposit on what might be the last 2022 GT. I need to give the Millbrae dealer a firm thumbs up, and they will ship the car from Scottdale to Millbrae this week or early next.

Will all the noise on price cuts and stock tanking, I've had a case of nerves all day, so I thought I'd ask:

-> Does anyone have any thoughts on the yet-to-be-announced base pricing for the 2024 GTs?

I'm getting the full-loaded 2022 gt with 19" wheels for $93k, plus destination, documentation, taxes, etc. I'm very excited about the car and $93 seems like a GREAT deal to me!
Nice…….
They still have some left over 22’s as had studio call. I’m still shopping used for the deals. The hi end EV market is brutal for all brands currently. Porsche/Audi/Tesla/ Mercedes
high interest rates and buyers not wanting to spend big $.

Last edited:
Stock is back down to $3.50 Ugg
I know! It's the nature of the market: It goes up and down.

The point is it's hard to time the market and it's hard to predict whether your car will get a further price reduction soon.

Back