2.4.x OTA

I wonder how long until they pause it again.

just got the update, 2.4.4 and of course immediately started the download and then I go to the forum and read about the failed updates with other fellow GT users. Maybe I should have waited. Oh well……..

Just adding another data point — 2.3.10 initially. Received 2.4.4 update this morning. I triggered the install from the car (not app). Install went fine (no failure), but took about two hours. Monitoring the percentage of the install on the app seemed to work. It crept along to about 50% in two hours then jumped to complete. All cameras work. 3d visualization also worked in HA. Did not try auto lane change yet. Asked LA about the weather and that worked well.

Update:
1. Yesterday night I took the plunge to update despite the fact that a few already reported SUCKCESS with the update.
2. In my case update was a SUCCESS. Charging stopped, update completed and charging resumed.

I'll take the car for a spin today. I've taken all precautions (lesson learned from COVID) to make sure we don't get infection like others. I hope to see all cameras are functional and praying that the car has not got ABS ( Acquired Blind Syndrome) .... hope this is not real medical term.

Will report back after the drive.

Update:
1. Yesterday night I took the plunge to update despite the fact that a few already reported SUCKCESS with the update.
2. In my case update was a SUCCESS. Charging stopped, update completed and charging resumed.

I'll take the car for a spin today. I've taken all precautions (lesson learned from COVID) to make sure we don't get infection like others. I hope to see all cameras are functional and praying that the car has not got ABS ( Acquired Blind Syndrome) .... hope this is not real medical term.

Will report back after the drive.

Why are you still here. Go for a drive. Enjoy!
Provide us with GOOD NEWS!!

I am still on 2.3.10. On the way back home from 300+ miles road trip I started having camera issues. The blind spot left and right cameras would no longer show. Also front and rear wouldn't engage as well as 360. There was a message to turn off and car back on. I did soft logo reset that didn't help. After arriving home and car sat for a while the front and back cares came on as well as 360 view but it took noticably longer. I haven't tested blind spot yet. So my point is camera issues are not specifically related to 2.4. No messages about specific cameras being unavailable.

As I thought with the last OTA hold after some issues were discovered, if nobody indicates having received the update today, I'll assume it's again on hold due to new issues such as the update not going through to completion.

As I thought with the last OTA hold after some issues were discovered, if nobody indicates having received the update today, I'll assume it's again on hold due to new issues such as the update not going through to completion.
Just got notification for 2.4.4 . I am on. 2.3.10

If it gets put on hold again, it's becoming a black eye for Lucid. Fingers crossed, these are very rare aberrations.

2.3.10 going to 2.4.4 now. I tried to initiate update from app but it never displayed progress so I had to head down to my garage to verify the update was in progress.
IMG_5656.webp

Update failed but i see Lucid assistance and few other things available in the car. Car still says i am on old version.

View attachment 23455View attachment 23457
I too noticed that after the failed update I have the homelink fix as well as LA; which is a good and bad surprise. This “between versions” state is a first for me. My question then becomes “are critical systems in a less reliable state should I need to drive the car before I get a successful update?” The failure notice does not speak to this and had it been a simple failure and rollback I would not be asking the question.

Just got notification for 2.4.4 . I am on. 2.3.10
Also, everything’s working great! I really love the new visualization of adjustment vehicles when highway assist is enabled.

Has anyone with a Touring or Pure received the update yet?

As of Sunday morning I'm still waiting for the update.

Back