2.4.x OTA

Just got back from a road trip with the family, and I got the 2.4.4 update notice. Oh the irony.

Updating now…

Same here just got back from a 280 mile round trip and got update available notice whole exciting my car in garage right after the trip. Caught up with this forum to check what are other's experience. At this time looks like a mixed bag again. Few success and few got bummers.

In true spirit of an early adopter of the fantastic car, I'm going to stay my update and will be providing feedback soon either way. Good luck to me 😀 😀 keeping fingers crossed for successful update.

I got a message unable to install update, we will let you know when another update is available or reach customer support 😲

'22 GT, just got update option to 2.4.4 a few hours ago.

So my 2022 GT got the 2.4.4 update and I took it for a test drive. It threw 4 camera errors. Left side, left pillar, right side and right pillar. Calling CS now. Tried out all the features and they all seemed to work except lane change. Visualization of vehicles worked also.

Well,
If you purchased the Lucid Air aren’t you already a “guinea pig”? The Air is Lucid’s first production car from a new company no?
Obviously. I really wanted a Lucid, while knowing very well what I'm getting into. Hence the ultra-short lease. I can't avoid being a guinea-pig all the time, but it's not like I was clamoring for it. I waited 3 years before I pulled the trigger.

As far as the OTA update goes, I would postpone it for a few weeks if possible. Read the forum first, see what easter eggs Lucid's QA department prepared for those lovely first-adopters, and only tap the Update button when most issues have been ironed out :)

New owner, no experience with an OTA yet. Will I get notification through the app as well as in the car, when it is queued up for me?

New owner, no experience with an OTA yet. Will I get notification through the app as well as in the car, when it is queued up for me?
Congratulations on being a new owner. You will get notice in the app and in the car, and you can accept it on either platform.

Update failed but i see Lucid assistance and few other things available in the car. Car still says i am on old version.

IMG_1542.webp
IMG_1541.webp

So my 2022 GT got the 2.4.4 update and I took it for a test drive. It threw 4 camera errors. Left side, left pillar, right side and right pillar. Calling CS now. Tried out all the features and they all seemed to work except lane change. Visualization of vehicles worked also.
So CS walked me thru several reset steps but the error is still there. Looks like it needs to go in for service at the center. Hopefully that will happen next week.

Back