2.4.x OTA

Just connected mine to Wifi in hopes of getting something. 3.0 will be out before 6gb can download over any cell connection here.

The preparing for update took 15 minutes for me. Maybe that was it.
Hmm. Well the network Lucid uses is AT&T. If yiou are connected to Wifi, then you need a good wi-fi connection. Not everyone has good wifi in the garage.

Just connected mine to Wifi in hopes of getting something. 3.0 will be out before 6gb can download over any cell connection here.
I have my car downloaded 5.9Gb now, still get the install update yet.

Don’t have the update yet but something is happening! 👀
IMG_0302.webp

Got it (2.4.4 for my '22 AGT) somewhere between the first hole and 18, (6am ~noon). Installed it when I got home and road tested on the way to liquor store (had to go a few exits past Total Wine to get the dashed lines). Works great. Picks up & display trucks & motorcycles, show cars with boat trailers as trucks. Love how it shows where you are in your lane, a little jittery showing other traffic locations. Changes lanes VERY quickly, more quickly than do I, (I was a little nervous).
Love how backing out of the garage it shows both my wife's and my garage door to control next to camera view.
Extended stop and go worked fine.
Only tried "Hey Lucid" to navigate to home, worked fine.
I'm an Android guy so no Car Play input.
I'm happy.......

'

Just got a message “update failed. CS will contact you” . Oh well….

Beyond the network, the next possible fail is the servers that Lucid uses to roll out the update. After that, does the installation fail?

And I have great WiFi in the garage. Access point in the garage. Eero mesh network. Will hopefully get another chance soon.

2022 GT running 2.3.10
Received notification for 2.4.4 earlier today.
Initiated update and sometime after 11 percent complete received failure notice in app.
IMG_8205.webp

2022 GT running 2.3.10
Received notification for 2.4.4 earlier today.
Initiated update and sometime after 11 percent complete received failure notice in app.
View attachment 23454
They must know about some hardware that causes issues. So once identified it stops.

I have a touring with DD pro. No update yet.

Man, Lucid is not having a good time with 2.4.

Back