2.0.61 ?

I’m installing 2.0.61 as I type. Update is 40 minutes long.

Yeah mine is also in progress.

Installing as we speak. Any idea what this is? Too big for just a bug fix.

I’m interested in what those receiving it early have to say about it Once it’s installed and used. Pics if the layout of the cockpit display is changed would be nice.

GT has it before Pure this time. No rhyme or reason.

I attempted to install it twice without the benefit of WiFi. My update is out there somewhere. I’m still on 59.

Whatever. I don’t really care. I’ll wait for Lucid to get around to pushing it to me again, or I’ll just wait for the next update after 61.

I attempted to install it twice without the benefit of WiFi. My update is out there somewhere. I’m still on 59.

Whatever. I don’t really care. I’ll wait for Lucid to get around to pushing it to me again, or I’ll just wait for the next update after 61.
I don't think you can skip an update. Message CS about it.

GT has it before Pure this time. No rhyme or reason.
I guess that is because Pure does not seem to have the HA issues which some GTs reported. This update will mean almost nothing for Pure. I did not have the camera issues reported by GT owners. I did not use carplay and did not use scheduled charging either other than to test once when it was first available.

installing 61 this am... started before reading that its a 40 min update! DOAH! guess i'll be a few mins late for work!

installing 61 this am... started before reading that its a 40 min update! DOAH! guess i'll be a few mins late for work!
Same here. At 8:22AM it started and said 40min. Now 33% at 8:57. The same thing happened in the past. It can jump from 50% to 100%.

This update puts trip button on main Pilot Panel and changes the charging settings with regard to charging percentage. That's about it. Pretty disappointing considering the bugs Bobby's survey has brought up.

This update puts trip button on main Pilot Panel and changes the charging settings with regard to charging percentage. That's about it. Pretty disappointing considering the bugs Bobby's survey has brought up.
Rome wasn't built in a day...

Bug fixes take time. Be happy Lucid is listening to customer feedback to fix issues and pushes out OTAs every few weeks.

They have a tendency not to describe bugs in their update descriptions. It seems like an awfully big update to simply add one button. I’m hoping there’s a bunch of bug fixes behind the scenes.

Back