Software Update 2.3.10

About a week ago, a Facebook person was asking the Owners Club to sign up if they're interested in seeing what the software team have been working on in the next big features update who are local to Lucid HQ in Newark, CA. The sign -up have closed early due to overwhelming response but I'm curious what the features are lol.... Of course, there's a NDA signed so I won't know who's in this, maybe someone on these forums

About a week ago, a Facebook person was asking the Owners Club to sign up if they're interested in seeing what the software team have been working on in the next big features update who are local to Lucid HQ in Newark, CA. The sign -up have closed early due to overwhelming response but I'm curious what the features are lol.... Of course, there's a NDA signed so I won't know who's in this, maybe someone on these forums
Part of any good NDA is to refrain from discussing whether you are under an NDA. So, you won’t get much here. You’ll just have to wait until the software is publicly announced at this point.

Part of any good NDA is to refrain from discussing whether you are under an NDA. So, you won’t get much here. You’ll just have to wait until the software is publicly announced at this point.
Yeah I agree, at least for those that are not aware, hopefully some big neat features coming up end of the year....

I just updated to 2.3.10 today 08/30/24 at noon pacific

Back