2.0.61 ?

Retract function improved.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very appreciative we're getting updates. Just seems a lot of the "bugs" and software fixes are far more important and useful than these last two "nice to haves".
Getting ready to leave on an 1,100 mile road trip the second week of May. I certainly hope Highway Assist is back. Mine didn't work last week on I-95 here in FL.

the turn signal images are working consistently for me now.. maybe i just got lucky?

yup - so far so good! (just drove to work, haven't tried any HA or anything yet though)

Attachments

• IMG_5298.webp
    IMG_5298.webp
    648.1 KB · Views: 301
I installed 2.0.61 and issue is still there
I think at this point, it's probable that you have a faulty camera module. Due to the daisy-chain nature, they will have to take it in and track it down. Best guess of course, but with all the bug fixes, your consistent camera issues lead me to believe it's a hardware and not a software issue.

Did anyone notice their fans firing up during the update? Or is that probably something unrelated?

Did anyone notice their fans firing up during the update? Or is that probably something unrelated?
They do that quite often during updates, so SOP to me.

Yea. The brake lights came on and the fans came on for me … sounded like a jet engine. Was the first time I noticed it. I do all updates in the garage.

Mine just showed up. Much better than the seven days it took for the CarPlay update!

Installing now.

Retract function improved.
I found an undocumented UI change here. A few versions ago, LUCID added a pop-up menu when you tapped the retract arrow that presented two options. One to retract and another to turn off screen. This pop up menu has been removed and the screen only retracts with the arrow. For those that were unaware, to turn off the pilot, panel screen, double tap the vehicle image on the main pilot panel Home Screen. Tap anywhere to turn the screen back on

I really wish that LUCID was more transparent and documented all of the changes and fixes in the firmware release notes.

I found an undocumented UI change here. A few versions ago, LUCID added a pop-up menu when you tapped the retract arrow that presented two options. One to retract and another to turn off screen. This pop up menu has been removed and the screen only retracts with the arrow. For those that were unaware, to turn off the pilot, panel screen, double tap the vehicle image on the main pilot panel Home Screen. Tap anywhere to turn the screen back on

I really wish that LUCID was more transparent and documented all of the changes and fixes in the firmware release notes.
Thanks for this info. This is what I love about the forum.

Yea. The brake lights came on and the fans came on for me … sounded like a jet engine. Was the first time I noticed it. I do all updates in the garage.
My girlfriend drives an Armada. I thought she had started her V8 🤣

I just discovered the change too. But mine only retracts with an upward swipe. Touching the arrow makes a click sound but nothing happens 🤷‍♂️

My girlfriend drives an Armada. I thought she had started her V8 🤣

I just discovered the change too. But mine only retracts with an upward swipe. Touching the arrow makes a click sound but nothing happens 🤷‍♂️
I found that you have to touch and hold for a couple of seconds or you can use the swipe.

I found that you have to touch and hold for a couple of seconds or you can use the swipe.
Touch and hold is the same as the swipe. It just registers the tap and knows you haven’t taken your finger off yet.

Same here. At 8:22AM it started and said 40min. Now 33% at 8:57. The same thing happened in the past. It can jump from 50% to 100%.
It finished exactly in 40 minutes and as I expected, I noticed nothing while driving.

Has anyone figured out what "other user experience improvements" there are in 2.0.61; other than trip button on home screen ?

Customer service told me today that there is a bug in the last OTA that prevents HA from working in some instances. This is supposed to fix that too.
HA still not working for me.

Back