2.0.61 ?

Has anyone figured out what "other user experience improvements" there are in 2.0.61; other than trip button on home screen ?
I can’t neither. Do we know how to access that trip info with one touch😂??

I can’t neither. Do we know how to access that trip info with one touch😂??

The GLOVEBOX button has been split into two buttons. The left one takes you to the trip odometers and the right one is the glovebox open.

I think at this point, it's probable that you have a faulty camera module. Due to the daisy-chain nature, they will have to take it in and track it down. Best guess of course, but with all the bug fixes, your consistent camera issues lead me to believe it's a hardware and not a software issue.
You may be right. Service called and we did a hard reset and that did not fix the issue either.

Mobile Service is coming tomorrow to Physically Check the Cameras.

He also said that for some the issue may be fixed with 2.0.64 that is either out or coming any day. His words were - was released yesterday but he did not want to wait for it and have the car inspected for hardware failure.

The GLOVEBOX button has been split into two buttons. The left one takes you to the trip odometers and the right one is the glovebox open.
That was it? :rolleyes:
When they said the home screen I thought the top screen (Home Button)
I'd be REALLY happy if they could add a setting to stop playing with the mirrors every time I go out to the garage

That was it? :rolleyes:
When they said the home screen I thought the top screen (Home Button)
I'd be REALLY happy if they could add a setting to stop playing with the mirrors every time I go out to the garage
Don’t bring your key with you. It’s behaving as designed.

I wasn't laughing at you Bobby - I worked at Oracle in software and SO many times when we received a bug the answer was "works as coded"

Hope by now y'all got 2.0.64

I found an undocumented UI change here. A few versions ago, LUCID added a pop-up menu when you tapped the retract arrow that presented two options. One to retract and another to turn off screen. This pop up menu has been removed and the screen only retracts with the arrow. For those that were unaware, to turn off the pilot, panel screen, double tap the vehicle image on the main pilot panel Home Screen. Tap anywhere to turn the screen back on

I really wish that LUCID was more transparent and documented all of the changes and fixes in the firmware release notes.
I thought I was going crazy .. couldn't figure out why the pilot screen pop up wouldn't show up .. should've read the forum before trying every time I got in the car (thought I was fat-fingering the swipe) ...

I thought I was going crazy .. couldn't figure out why the pilot screen pop up wouldn't show up .. should've read the forum before trying every time I got in the car (thought I was fat-fingering the swipe) ...
I almost thought there was new update then realized this post is like months old lol

I almost thought there was new update then realized this post is like months old lol
lol .. no sorry .. just got frustrated and thought I was doing something wrong, so I searched the forum and found the post from @Tim-in-CA from 4/26 letting us know that the "feature" was removed w/o fanfare (=release notes).;)

Quick update...my HA stopped working after the .59 update and I had hoped .61 or .64 would fix it as I was still able to use adaptive cruise, it just wouldn't recognize HA on long press. I had mobile service out and they weren't able to calibrate it for some reason so it was shipped to the service center where it was successfully calibrated and is working again.

Quick update...my HA stopped working after the .59 update and I had hoped .61 or .64 would fix it as I was still able to use adaptive cruise, it just wouldn't recognize HA on long press. I had mobile service out and they weren't able to calibrate it for some reason so it was shipped to the service center where it was successfully calibrated and is working again.

My HA never worked from the very beginining. In spite of Lucid Mobile Service’s best efforts, they couldn’t get it to work properly either.

It took a visit the nearest service centre about 100 miles away, and ten days to finally, finally get my HA fixed. It came down to calibrating the sensors within the steering column.

It’s been a while since the last update, hope they’re cooking something good…

Back