JSteph3061

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT, Cosmos Silver, 19"
Just got pushed software update 2.0.45. 10 minute download in progress now. Anyone else downloaded yet and know what this update contains?

IMG_4652.jpeg

Does this mean less problems connecting at EA? I certainly hope so!

Update 2.0.45 begun ( from 2.0.36 )
sorry about that broken link ... there are two threads begun on this topic we should try to post all in one of them.
Loading complete. It's 25 Amerikan degrees out. Going for a spin.

Last edited:
Update 2.0.45 begun ( from 2.0.36 )
sorry about that broken link ... there are two threads begun on this topic we should try to post all in one of them.
Loading complete. It's 25 Amerikan degrees out. Going for a spin.
It's not broken, I just merged the threads, so technically it's gone!

Kinda disappointing, was hoping the last update of the year would include carplay/AA. Well there’s still time I guess.

If there were fixes around charging, I'm glad they did them before everybody's travel.

Any secrets to getting the latest updates? I am still on 2.0.35?
You can text customer service and ask for a push, but typically they send it within a few days. I would wait at least 3 days especially for small updates. A week for larger ones. No reason to inundate CS with update requests. Patience is a virtue.

Installed 2.0.45 this morning. Driving. Have not noticed any changes. But they seem to be behind the scenes based upon the release notes.

Any secrets to getting the latest updates? I am still on 2.0.35?
I installed 2.0.36 too, but it read as 2.0.35 still. Now I just downloaded 2.0.45 and going to check the update.

I installed 2.0.36 too, but it read as 2.0.35 still. Now I just downloaded 2.0.45 and going to check the update.
If nothing else, given how many people reoprted the 2.0.35 / 2.0.36 verison number issue, I'd assume they fixed that bug in 2.0.45. It would be very strange if they didn't. I'm still trying to figure out how that one even happened. Version numbers displayed to the customer should be pulled directly from the actual number in the bundle.

If nothing else, given how many people reoprted the 2.0.35 / 2.0.36 verison number issue, I'd assume they fixed that bug in 2.0.45. It would be very strange if they didn't. I'm still trying to figure out how that one even happened. Version numbers displayed to the customer should be pulled directly from the actual number in the bundle.
It is consistent label at 2.0.45 now. I will test precondition battery later. I am very pleased to see developers note “improve charging experience across wider fast charging stations.” —- Whatever that means. I have failed twice at ChargePoint stations. I wasn’t sure bc I didn’t use ChargePoint app or what, but it is good to know Lucid is improving those experience at all time.

Reporting back. Wouldn't you know the ink in my pen froze. Just started my Lucid Log and have to do most of this from memory:

This AM in garage 25 F star on gear 2.0.36 to 2.0.45 update. ten min. flawless.

Start: 8:27 AM pre-conditioning on; 247 mi range. Dvr. seat heat on high, s-whl heat on; cabin auto at 70 F;
podcast playing auto at low volume = nice. Taking a moment in the driveway to look at the menus...adjust some settings, then

8: 29 AM have moved 50 meters range 247 to 246.
Huh...not surprised at that...heat is expensive and I have almost all the heaters going. beautiful morning, sunny and cold. no wind.

Dive to Plymouth Meeting EV 150 is 6 miles...took about 20 min. This works out nice for pre-conditioning.

trough is near full (4 stations). guy in black vehicle next to me is yelling into phone.

Plug in, press continue, 25 min. to 78% Started at 75Kw.

Attachments

• PXL_20221220_135026077.jpg
    PXL_20221220_135026077.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 82
I’m not fully sure if this is improvement in this deployment. They added Blink, EVGo and Electrify Canada. Now I can see 42 public stations and their current status to navigate to around my city. Kuro to Lucid IT team!

76973480-4465-4625-9F94-0F28B561F9CE.jpeg
F086A3E1-AD45-4730-B347-065B4F620EB8.jpeg
BF32095E-52E8-4FE4-9F53-B93FCE60BC2A.jpeg

am I banned now ? made a nice post about the update / charging in cold weather ... says I may not post
I believe 10 minutes gap per each subsequent post to avoid SPAM.

Lucid did fix this. My car, on which the display was stuck on 2.0.35 (even though I had 2.0.36) on the pilot panel, now says 2.0.45. Yay!

Back