Update to the latest Mobile App (version 1.48.0)

mcr16

LUCID Team Member
LUCID Official
Hi, everyone.

Please be sure to update your Lucid Mobile app to Version 1.48.0. This update contains app enhancements along with updates to the Referral Program.

This update is available now in your app store.

Best regards,
Marqie

I dont see anything related to referral in the app.

I dont see anything related to referral in the app.
You should see a little gift box icon at the upper right of the main screen. Sometimes it disappears if the connection to Lucid's server fails. But it should be there most of the time. Tap that, and you'll see the referral section.

You should see a little gift box icon at the upper right of the main screen. Sometimes it disappears if the connection to Lucid's server fails. But it should be there most of the time. Tap that, and you'll see the referral section.
I dont see it, may be its due to being second owner :( , not sure why Lucid dont want to allow us to refer yet. To my understanding its not too much difficult from software side.

I dont see it, may be its due to being second owner :( , not sure why Lucid dont want to allow us to refer yet. To my understanding its not too much difficult from software side.
A few months ago they said to send them an email and we would get added to the referral program.. I did that and never received anything.

A few months ago they said to send them an email and we would get added to the referral program.. I did that and never received anything.
That is for Ownerclub not for refferal :(

I am updated but don't see any changes. Can you possibly point out what changes were added in this update? Also a second owner so the referral thing isn't present.

I'm on 1.48.0. My service appointment at King of Prussia is correctly shown, but the King of Prussia location is not shown in the list of service centers and so I can't set it as my preferred service center.

I’m a first owner and don’t see it. It was there before this update

We are working on enabling the referral program for our second owners. We don't have a timeframe that just yet, but we will be sure to share when we do.

Attachments

• IMG_4393.png
    IMG_4393.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 92
I'm on 1.48.0. My service appointment at King of Prussia is correctly shown, but the King of Prussia location is not shown in the list of service centers and so I can't set it as my preferred service center.
Same. KOP isn't listed on either the iPhone or Android version of the app.

There was another update last night (1.48.1 - “other fixes and enhancements”). Not sure what’s changed yet; larger widgets still not staying

The King of Prussia service center is now listed. Not sure what else has changed.

The King of Prussia service center is now listed. Not sure what else has changed.
On my iPhone, but the Google PlayStore doesn't show that the app update is ready yet.

Back