SW 2.1.62....?

I have upgraded... BUG REPORT
when using Adaptive Cruise, I adjust the set speed by raising the left hand knob... now it sometimes jumps to 85 mph, instead of 1 or 5 mph jumps...

It sounds like there is a HW problem with your roller... you need a service call.

The funny part about all of these posts.... a change to the telecommunications unit (which is what 2.1.62 contained) can't possibly have any effect on iOS widget behavior or AC set speeds... it's a coincidence.

It sounds like there is a HW problem with your roller... you need a service call.

The funny part about all of these posts.... a change to the telecommunications unit (which is what 2.1.62 contained) can't possibly have any effect on iOS widget behavior or AC set speeds... it's a coincidence.
Neat. Maybe the car reboot involved in the upgrade happened to kick something back into shape then? I specifically tried the iOS widget right before and right after the update. Before, it had no data and immediately disappeared. After, it had data and the small widget at least is still working now.

you are correct!!! the silver button on that control has popped off -- they need to replace the steering wheel...

you are correct!!! the silver button on that control has popped off -- they need to replace the steering wheel...
I have none of the steering wheel noise I’ve read about, so I’d be nervous to get mine replaced if that button falls off. So at least with the right volume button I minimize my chances of an issue by avoiding adjusting volume from the steering wheel. I use the center scroll wheel instead. The lag is so ridiculous anyway on the steering wheel volume control there’s no point in using it.

I have none of the steering wheel noise I’ve read about, so I’d be nervous to get mine replaced if that button falls off. So at least with the right volume button I minimize my chances of an issue by avoiding adjusting volume from the steering wheel. I use the center scroll wheel instead. The lag is so ridiculous anyway on the steering wheel volume control there’s no point in using it.
unfortunately, it's the left hand one... starts and sets adaptive cruise and Hwy Assist... it's a pain without it... thanks for the heads up on steering wheel noise...

unfortunately, it's the left hand one... starts and sets adaptive cruise and Hwy Assist... it's a pain without it... thanks for the heads up on steering wheel noise...
You shouldn’t develop any. The steering wheel noise appears to either get fixed by a replacement or not at all. If you don’t have an issue now, I don’t see why you’d develop one with a new wheel.

Back