Update 2.0.45 begun ( from 2.0.36 )
sorry about that broken link ... there are two threads begun on this topic we should try to post all in one of them.
Loading complete. It's 25 Amerikan degrees out. Going for a spin.
showing your age with that quote.

I'm still on 2.0.33. Haven't received any updates since taking delivery 12/11.
At this point, you may want to contact customer care. You are more than two versions behind.

I believe 10 minutes gap per each subsequent post to avoid SPAM.
Bummer ... worked an hour in preview mode trying to remember data (pen froze first time I tried use my Lucid Log).
let me try something to see if I can post
PXL_20221220_135026077.jpg

It works! Ok I will try to remember it again ... all my data lost now....I tried to cut and paste 6 times but no bueno. I'm trying to post everything subsiquent to 2.0.36 to 2.0.45 update. 25 degrees this AM ... went to EA charger.

Looks like somebody ICEd one of the chargers!

Bummer ... worked an hour in preview mode trying to remember data (pen froze first time I tried use my Lucid Log).
View attachment 7813
It works! Ok I will try to remember it again ... all my data lost now....I tried to cut and paste 6 times but no bueno. I'm trying to post everything subsiquent to 2.0.36 to 2.0.45 update. 25 degrees this AM ... went to EA charger.
EA chargers are only a dream here in DFW TX 😟

View attachment 7813
Cosmo see your own post above

Any secrets to getting the latest updates? I am still on 2.0.35?
If you know you didn’t install 2.0.36, have them push that to you. As someone posted, your display might still show 35 even though you installed 36 as mine does. You can ask CC to confirm your release level if you’re not sure.

Turn off the heat since 45 trying to turn off the heat car went over 80°. Heater will not turn off reset the car heater still won't turn off I haven't experimented with the rest of the bells and whistles but so far having heat in South Florida when it's 75° outside is not a good thing

Turn off the heat since 45 trying to turn off the heat car went over 80°. Heater will not turn off reset the car heater still won't turn off I haven't experimented with the rest of the bells and whistles but so far having heat in South Florida when it's 75° outside is not a good thing
Try a Bobby reset. Not sure if it will work but worth a try.

Back