Unabashed fans: raise your hand if YOU stare at your car: poll

Cosmo Cruz

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
2022 Air GT: Cos/Cruz
DE Number
I confess, I was just now, in the dark, pretending to go outside to check the weather, and ended up staring at my car from different angles.
Just standing there in the dark outside the garage checking the ass ... which I'm growing to like,
and some time checking the sleek flanks, and I really like the 19" wheels,
and a lot of time staring at the front.

I've had the car for 17 months.

I confess, I was just now, in the dark, pretending to go outside to check the weather, and ended up staring at my car from different angles.
Just standing there in the dark outside the garage checking the ass ... which I'm growing to like,
and some time checking the sleek flanks, and I really like the 19" wheels,
and a lot of time staring at the front.

I've had the car for 17 months.
I’m with ya Cosmo! Except for the 19’s……that’s where I will agree to disagree ;)

I stare at it too. Every day. A few times a day. I have the 19s, although I really do like the look of the 20s more. Now if I had a few thousand dollars to throw around, I'd get those custom wheels @4givingGuy ordered.

Oh, I get you. I go both ways myself.
1709696533668.jpeg

1709696681281.jpeg

I get my Touring hand-washed every week. I'm sure they're sick of hearing me say what a beautiful car it is, but I still say it. Every time, because it is.

She's got some really nice headlights I can look at all night long...

This to me looks like beauty and the beast as in beautiful to look at and a beast when it comes to form, function, power, and performance. Just sayin'...
1709746741855.jpeg

This to me looks like beauty and the beast as in beautiful to look at and a beast when it comes to form, function, power, and performance. Just sayin'...
Love those wheels. Are those the 20" HR3?

Yes. Custom cut to OEM staggered wheel specifications:

Aluminum Wheels and Tires Alternative: MRR Design Wheels, HR3 Aluminum Alloy.

Load Capacity: 1,650 lbs. per wheel x 4 = Total Capacity Load of 6,600 lbs.

Wheels Sizes (Staggered Set) 20x8.5 front, 20x9.5 rear

Back