Touring Order Confirmation and Deliveries

My advisor sent this recently:
We have begun taking orders for Grand Touring and started delivering the Grand Touring’s, which will be followed by confirming Touring and Pure orders in the second half of this year.

My advisor sent this recently:
We have begun taking orders for Grand Touring and started delivering the Grand Touring’s, which will be followed by confirming Touring and Pure orders in the second half of this year.
Guess that's consistent with the "Q3 availability" shown on Lucid's website for Touring.

When I upgraded to the GT from the T, I was told the confirmation email will come within a few weeks, as opposed to a few months. If that helps...

Q3 is 3 months away. If they stick with 2-4 schitck I can see the first Touring confirmations going out early May.

Q3 is 3 months away. If they stick with 2-4 schitck I can see the first Touring confirmations going out early May.
Well, one thing that is guaranteed, you will track it all and we can look back at it later.

With DEs, it seems most DEs were delivered before any GTs were, with maybe the exception of a handful?

Adding mine to the list.
Reserved October 3rd 2021
Touring in Zenith Red, Tahoe interior, 20" Aero-Lite rims, glass roof, AWD
Nothing since but planned a 1.5 year wait either way so if it's delivered this year I am ahead of plan. Lol

I reserved Jan 22, 2022 for Pure then upgraded. The only timeframe I have is my very chatty SA saying late Q3 for any reservation made after Jan 1 2022.
If Lucid is able to deliver at least 13K cars this year I should get my Pure before 2023. I reserved on Oct 14, 2021, before 13K reservations was announced.

With current pace I really doubt it. Hopefully they can achieve that target.

If Lucid is able to deliver at least 13K cars this year I should get my Pure before 2023. I reserved on Oct 14, 2021, before 13K reservations was announced.
You have to remember that even though wou were in the first 13k reservations, any GT or T placed after you will now be ahead of you

With current pace I really doubt it. Hopefully they can achieve that target.
They haven’t even gotten to the February confirmations. Then there’s 4-5 batches after that lol. As well as the Silver confirmations. For Grand Touring.

I put an order in for a Polestar yesterday. Have a feeling that will come first.

They haven’t even gotten to the February confirmations. Then there’s 4-5 batches after that lol. As well as the Silver confirmations. For Grand Touring.

I put an order in for a Polestar yesterday. Have a feeling that will come first.
Polestar in Austin is 3-4 weeks from order to delivery. I am seriously considering that along with Ioniq 5 top end.

I ordered a 2022 xc90 hybrid inscription extended range 455 hp mid feb 2022 , 6+ months lead time and no tracking/schedule

I just think the Android Auto looks ugly. But if Touring doesn't start to confirm soon, I fear I'm too impatient to wait into Q4 and into next year.

Wasn't there a post that some SA said confirmations for Touring would start in Q3?

Wasn't there a post that some SA said confirmations for Touring would start in Q3?
My SA said that, but he's also proven he has outdated information and kinda talks out of his ass sometimes when he doesn't know anything.

I dropped by the San Diego showroom yesterday. They suggested that my September Touring reservation would not be delivered until Spring 2023. Bad news for both my delivery and LCID position. Over promise, under deliver.

I dropped by the San Diego showroom yesterday. They suggested that my September Touring reservation would not be delivered until Spring 2023. Bad news for both my delivery and LCID position. Over promise, under deliver.

March 2023+ for a September 2021 reservation seems like a stretch, no? Do they really have enough Grand Touring orders to push Touring orders back that much?

March 2023+ for a September 2021 reservation seems like a stretch, no? Do they really have enough Grand Touring orders to push Touring orders back that much?
I hope so

Back