Touring Order Confirmation and Deliveries

Makes total sense to me to have a DE specific color. There seem to be very few visual cues that the car costs so much more than the lower trims, and that has to be a consideration for some buyers.

Reached out to me SA and was told that Tourings are scheduled to begin delivery around the time Pure goes into production, so... likely late Q4.

The first Tourings, or just the ones reserved this calendar year?

Reached out to me SA and was told that Tourings are scheduled to begin delivery around the time Pure goes into production, so... likely late Q4.
So any idea on when they will ask to confirm order?
My SA never replies to me lol.

That doesn’t make sense unless their production for this year is in the 6 or 7k range Instead of the 12-14k they said on the conference call.

Mine responded to an email three months after the fact, claiming that I was caught in his spam filter. (But calling Lucid always generated a timely email response from someone else in the company, and I always get a timely response from one of the retail reps who seems happy for me to email him.)

No idea, probably 5 months before they begin production (November?) so June?

That doesn’t make sense unless their production for this year is in the 6 or 7k range Instead of the 12-14k they said on the conference call.

I have a feeling that guidance will be updated again. They said in their call they will likely deal with supply chain issues "for another few months".

Mine responded to an email three months after the fact, claiming that I was caught in his spam filter. (But calling Lucid always generated a timely email response from someone else in the company, and I always get a timely response from one of the retail reps who seems happy for me to email him.)

I've seen a lot of people say their SA / DA is unresponsive and that's really unfortunate. Mine has always replied within the same day, he must not be very busy. Is yours through a studio or are they HQ advisors?

I've seen a lot of people say their SA / DA is unresponsive and that's really unfortunate. Mine has always replied within the same day, he must not be very busy. Is yours through a studio or are they HQ advisors?
I always phone mine, and have had very good luck in reaching them. Either they answer my call or return the call promptly.

I was assigned a sales advisor at HQ, who is the one with the spam filter. The studio rep is far more responsive.

Anyway, it doesn't matter at this point as they've answered all my questions to my satisfaction, and I don't expect to need to talk to them until I confirm my reservation.

Agreed about the lack of response being unfortunate. That said, they've massively expanded the CS org. At last count they've added 1k people to the corporate side in the last six months and have 1,235 openings posted (many of them with multiple headcount allocated to the same role, meaning the posting could be meant to hire many people).

This kind of expansion can create pretty big variance in customer experience that takes time to iron out. So far my SA and DA have been quite good thankfully.

Agreed about the lack of response being unfortunate. That said, they've massively expanded the CS org. At last count they've added 1k people to the corporate side in the last six months and have 1,235 openings posted (many of them with multiple headcount allocated to the same role, meaning the posting could be meant to hire many people).

This kind of expansion can create pretty big variance in customer experience that takes time to iron out. So far my SA and DA have been quite good thankfully.
I have been very fortunate throughout the process. My original Valley Fair Studio Associate (Yusuf) was outstanding and another Valley Fair Studio Associate (Chad) did my test drive. My first Headquarters Delivery Advisor (Eugene) was also very supportive and then in mid December my final Headquarters Advisor (Jessa) was assigned and she has been exceptional. She has been calling me at least once a week for the last two months to keep me updated on my car's progress. Now I have just today been handed off from Jessa to a Millbrae Studio Associate (Duane) who is handling my delivery. My car is just finishing Final Inspection and Detailing so hopefully taking delivery very soon. Although I have been stressed by the delays in obtaining the car (originally promised by year end 2021) I know the various Lucid customer support personnel I've dealt with have all been sincere and supportive and for them I am very thankful.

Anyone hear anything about Touring confirmations? I expect them to start confirming in June/July.

I reserved a Touring 15 months before you and haven’t heard anything yet…. :(
I have an SA, so I asked. I extended my current car least for a year and asked if it will be ready by the time my extension is up, he said yes.

I'm only a few days before you @rbbarry (January 22nd, 2022) so I am hoping we get ours before 2023 (Unlikely at the current rate).

Back