Too many things tied to driver profile

It stores the location when you program it. It thinks the gate in in your garage.
That's what I thought .. .any idea if there's a way to update it? (I'd hate to stand on the side of the gate programming the car ... 4 times).. thx

That's what I thought .. .any idea if there's a way to update it? (I'd hate to stand on the side of the gate programming the car ... 4 times).. thx
I do not know of a way. That might be a good question to email Customer Care and ask. If you do, let us know if there is a way.

That's really the only way especially if you want it geofenced. You need to program it where the unit is for GPS location.

That's really the only way especially if you want it geofenced. You need to program it where the unit is for GPS location.
Agreed. I was hoping I could assign the waypoint [or geo-fenced area) after the fact

Either way, it would still be nice to have a more comprehensive driver profile management UI. e.g. ability to add [or assign] remotes to certain driver profiles, enable certain driver profiles for passenger seating, view/edit temperature controls, etc.

Agreed. I was hoping I could assign the waypoint [or geo-fenced area) after the fact

Either way, it would still be nice to have a more comprehensive driver profile management UI. e.g. ability to add [or assign] remotes to certain driver profiles, enable certain driver profiles for passenger seating, view/edit temperature controls, etc.
I feel like profiles is the biggest area where Lucid can make substantial improvements and win customers over. Some of it will be a challenge; but there are so many niceties they can do that other automakers aren't bothering to do that would have a huge impact on the overall experience. And this is where Lucid wants to shine.

Back