Swag with the GT

CLTGT

Verified Owner
Cars
73 Mustang Conv & the GT
OK, how does the swag compare between the DE and the GT now that we have a few GT deliveries?

So, no key chain, candle, air freshener or blanket? Now we know.

Now you can buy the blanket in their store!

No thanks, I was just wondering how they were handling this and what the differences were going to be.. Makes no real difference to me other than I wouldn't mind having a keychain. I have too many totes and water bottles anyway, but I guess I can always use more up at the lake house. Hats are always appreciated given how follicly challenged I am.

now i'm intruiged. who makes the blanket?

Blacksaw

I was wondering if the GT will be including the tire air pump & flat sealant kit that I heard came with the DE...

To my knowledge, the tire kit has not been included with any cars, but I could be wrong.

To my knowledge, the tire kit has not been included with any cars, but I could be wrong.
You are correct. It is an after delivery purchase.

Perhaps you can get them to throw it in for you with all the production issues and missed timelines?
;)

I hope they include the Blackwing pencil sharpener they forgot to include with the Blackwing pencils they sent me.

I went and found a grey one.
1649434082197.png

Does the Apple Sharpener Play work?
🤣🤣 the “Apple Play” sharpener will be available and delivered as update 5.1 with the Grey and silver cars! LOL…

I hope they include the Blackwing pencil sharpener they forgot to include with the Blackwing pencils they sent me.
I thought GTs didn't get a sharpener? I didn't. Either that or I accidentally tossed it.

Back